What's new

Solved 1080p option is greyed out

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the hdmi cable that came with the xbox i mistakely desyroyed it and i bought a new one then i plugged it and i looked at the display it wasn't like back then high quality then i checked display settings i saw that 1080p is greyed out and i thought it is the faults of the cable but i checked the info of it and it was written 1080 full hd and 1080i - 1080
i couldn't see any p on 1080 because that part of paper was removed by my little bro he was playing with it -_- but i am sure it is 1080p because other cables made with same company were 1080i - 1080p so what is the problem?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
the hdmi cable that came with the xbox i mistakely desyroyed it and i bought a new one then i plugged it and i looked at the display it wasn't like back then high quality then i checked display settings i saw that 1080p is greyed out and i thought it is the faults of the cable but i checked the info of it and it was written 1080 full hd and 1080i - 1080
i couldn't see any p on 1080 because that part of paper was removed by my little bro he was playing with it -_- but i am sure it is 1080p because other cables made with same company were 1080i - 1080p so what is the problem?
Some cables only go to 1080i. Regardless if it’s the same company it may be of lesser quality. I’ve had this issue back in the 360 days

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i checked a cable that was written 1080i - 1080p
mine is like this i cant see it

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
well i checked a cable that was written 1080i - 1080p
mine is like this i cant see it

https://ibb.co/mc7ajJ
For some reason it seems it just doesn’t support it. If it worked before it’s not the tv. Looks like you bought direct from China so that’s more than likely your issue with it being actual full HD. I recommend spending the extra money in store.

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well today turned the xbox on and checked display options and i saw 3 or 2 more options i selected the last option i think it was 1300x and the display it looked like back then, i wasn't seeing that 3 or 2 options when i bought the hdmi now it appears, thanks for help

Top Bottom