• Thread starter DirtyDude_
  • Start date
  • Views 3,275
DirtyDude_

DirtyDude_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow people are getting 100k salvage by doing something with this weeks bribe anyone know?

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just opened 8, each time I got a dupe I did various things - turning off ps4, disconnecting internet, closing app

No crazy salvage :/

T

TheGamingSquirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea, wish someone could help us out on finding out how

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my theory: when you get a weapon from the Prototype Hack, and then get duplicate of that exact same weapon from a non-hack box, the duplicate salvage multiplies. Someone said he got 100k salvage after opening a common supply drop. I'm guessing he bought the Prototype Hack before he did that, and got a duplicate from the common box.

Either that or there is a specific drop you need to get for this to happen. There was a glitch quite some time ago, where a certain item didn't give any duplicate salvage. This could be the opposite of that.

Last edited:
MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my theory: when you get a weapon from the Prototype Hack, and then get duplicate of that exact same weapon from a non-hack box, the duplicate salvage multiplies. Someone said he got 100k salvage after opening a common supply drop. I'm guessing he bought the Prototype Hack before he did that, and got a duplicate from the common box.

Either that or there is a specific drop you need to get for this to happen. There was a glitch quite some time ago, where a certain item didn't give any duplicate salvage. This could be the opposite of that.
Just watched a video of it happening - he got a dupe legendary gun, dupe rare taunt, and dupe common gun. That's what triggered it for this dude.

T

TheGamingSquirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just watched a video of it happening - he got a dupe legendary gun, dupe rare taunt, and dupe common gun. That's what triggered it for this dude.

Definitely, will test this I got enough keys too ill record it just in case its true

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you got a 48 hour ban for doing the holiday glitch, I would stay away from this. You more than likely will have your account banned.

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That's a really nice find. Gonna test this.

If you got a 48 hour ban for doing the holiday glitch, I would stay away from this. You more than likely will have your account banned.
They can't ban people for this. All they did was open supply drops. They did nothing wrong.

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people are reporting that their salvage has been reset back to what they used to be, so high possibility that the glitch is fixed now.

Coffee Guy34 Apparently if you opened any type of supply drop it gave you 100,000 Salvage, but I assume the glitch is fixed now because I'm back to 12,000 salvage like I should be.

According to the comment section on his video.

T

TheGamingSquirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no need it was patched, my buddy got all his salvage removed 10k was legit. all of it was removed

DirtyDude_

DirtyDude_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ill try this out ive got several thousands keys to spend

Hanzer

Hanzer

Reaction score
Sin$
Not True, I luckily got the 100k.... then immediately spent 70k clearing up the whole prototype lab. Still have 33k right now.
So do u sill have it right now cuz people's saying that their salvage got reset

Top Bottom
Login
Register