• Thread starter Dow Jones
  • Start date
  • Views 6,732
Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
I was given an X-Box 360 Elite(Fat Boy) with a bad disc drive. I replaced it and put the original key in the new drive (both Ben-Q). now it wont read the new games. I tried updating the X-Box but it doesn't seem to be working. Most of what Ive seen in my searching is people having this issue after flashing. That is now my case i did now attempt to flash. Any help wold be greatly appreciated.

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was given an X-Box 360 Elite(Fat Boy) with a bad disc drive. I replaced it and put the original key in the new drive (both Ben-Q). now it wont read the new games. I tried updating the X-Box but it doesn't seem to be working. Most of what Ive seen in my searching is people having this issue after flashing. That is now my case i did now attempt to flash. Any help wold be greatly appreciated.
The E66/1002 error is when there is an incorrect drive model.You would normally spoof the drive, but I'm don't think that's possible any more.

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly different firmware revisions..?
Did it work? As @xxxzelda101xxx stated, there may be different firmware revisions...

well Im trying to flash it but missing a firmware file. extracted the CD KEY. I cant spoof because there was no ix-16-benq firmware file that came downloaded. when flashing, flashed the same orgi.bin created with dosflash, and was unsuccessful with spoofing. Have a weird inf in my xbox 360 console with system info for the last group k: = 0000000 1 000000000000000000000

Top Bottom
Login
Register