• Thread starter Deleted member 730411
  • Start date
  • Views 524
D

Deleted member 730411

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a while since I have been on here and in that time I have (for the most part) finished my gaming PC build. The reason I say that it is for the most part is that I want to get another computer case to put this all in because I would LOVE to be able to manage my cables more and be able to see the epicness that is my work through a clear siding but, this is what I am running with at the moment.

Specs: (I am going to use Newegg to show the prices for the hardware, I actually paid a bit more for most of the pieces as I bought some when there were more recent than they are now)
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990 FX R2.0 - $157
RAM: x2 8GB sticks of Corsair Vengeance Pro - $100
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB - (can't find exact one on Newegg) $300-400
CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.34GHz (overclocked) Black Edition - $175
PSU: Thermaltake SMART series 750w Bronze 80+ rated - $75
CD Drive: Simple lightscribe brand - $20

So that adds up to about $927 and with tax that's $991.81

That is just for the guts of the computer. The case I have was just a no brand name ATX case my uncle had given me a while back and if you count what I am going to be buying soon, (3 monitors, monitor stand, new liquid cooled case and ANOTHER GTX 770 to Crossfire, etc.) then it is going to be upwards of about $1500 I will have spent on this rig.

I would post some pictures but the inside of the case is a COMPLETE mess with cables since this one wasn't built for cable management and the PSU I have isn't modular. I hate seeing cables for any reason because I am pretty OCD about my setup looking really nice. I would love to get a wall mount for my monitors and run the cables through and behind the wall with this kit I found at Best Buy to give it that floating look. I will eventually post some pics here and edit this post but, for now, this is the best I can do without making everyone here (including me) throw up seeing all the cables inside of that case. Hahaha :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register