• Views 1,326
Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DOWNLOADLINK:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I figure since the bypass is out, i might as well give out the best common file ever made

Modifications:

CARS - Super handling, super speed and super mass cars. (no tipping) Sultan RS has drift handling

Helicopters- Annihilator never catches fire and shoots super fast bullets, and Maverick flys as fast as Annihilator

WEAPONS:
punch - 1000000000 force (punch objects really far away)
pistol - shoots rpgs, increased rate of fire
deagel - shoots rpgs, increased rate of fire
shotguns - shoots bullets, increased rate of fire (extra pwnage)
uzi - shoots bullets, increased rate of fire
smg - shoots rpgs
ak47 - shoots rpgs
m4 - shoots bullets, increased rate of fire
bolt action sniper - shoots fire
auto sniper - shoots bullets, increased rate of fire, negative force (pulls objects towards you)
RPG - shoots water
grenades - can throw 10x as far as normal, explodes into huge explosion
moltov - can throw 10x as far as normal, green fire explosion
(Note: you cant die from any bullets or rpgs and all rpgs explode into a huge pink nuclear explosion, all rpgs go 100x as far as normal and go really fast, and other peoples rockets explode into blue)

Over 30 Cars That Spawn in MP (FBI spawns at all police stations)

No Water
Pink Rain
Light Blue Headlights
Pink Tail lights
New HUD colors
bigger blips on radar

New Colors For All Cars including helicopters

To Bypass the patch all you have to do is rearrange the way things load up in Default.dat (dont touch the any of the ide files)

Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Possible Reasons for Freezing:

1. Your either editing the common.rpf to add your own custom mods or to remove mods already in it.

- Do not edit this common in any way, shape or form. Simply removing, rebuidling or renaming a file inside the common could cause it to crash

2. Your GTA 4 iso could be corrupt.

- Make sure you run it through abgx360 to make sure everything is fine. If not, you will need to re-download it.

3. Your burning at a speed uncapable for your drive or disc to handle.

- Please burn at a speed of 2.4x/4x and I recommend you use a simple program such as CloneCD. The buffer in either CloneCD or IMGburn should not decline once!

4. Cheap discs!

- Remember, not all writes are successful, especially if you're using cheap discs.

5. You made an error when replacing the common

- Open your GTA 4 iso file in WX360 and replace the current common.rpf with the modified one. If it replaces with no problems then you are good to burn. Burn at 2.4x and your set to go.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Techno, brady mac has already released his modifications so I don't see why your copying him.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chrisomister said:
100% WORKING

Listen, I'm Italian, sorry if I write bad ..
however, I add on [email protected] messeger?
please I have already burned 4 dvd :.(:.(:.(:.( and the mod will not start me crash the 360
help me:smile: then I enter the Team Viwer pc

Please feel uppato a simple video tutorial on how to, and Burning gta 4 with the mod? ?
If you're the best: D

G

GoTh3m077

Reaction score
Sin$
ok guys i need ur help this iz a noob ? but how do u mod gta 4 with out using a burned disc can i mod multi... with the explorer 360.. and trainer the regular way by using the transfer cable??? or do i hav 2 hav a burned and flashed xbox sum 1 pm or tell how i new 2 this i want my game modded can sum 1 HELP!!!!! ME..:cursing

Top Bottom
Login
Register