What's new

Patched 100% SOLO*Red Dead 2 Online* Fast 'n Easy Carcass Duplication Glitch!!

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

**Founders**
YouTube: Mr Raton Laveur
YouTube: Antioo25

Method
  1. Grab any carcass you can stow upon your horse.
  2. Head to a Stable (Valentine is ideal as the butcher is across road from stable)
  3. With carcass on horse, walk in stable with horse and at same time press start, progress, story missions then hold square to replay the first mission ( Do this step as quickly as possible)
  4. After holding start to replay mission wait for 1-2 sec then hold X and Up on Left Joystick (Continue to hold until you walk out with horse)
  5. Once outside stable without carcass on horse, turn around and walk back in stable on horse. (You will see a quick black screen then spawn outside stable on horse)
  6. Now whistle for your horse and get on the horse when it arrives (The horse you spawn outside stable with is a duplicate)
  7. Head to front of stable with horse with carcass on it then walk in stable on foot and whistle for horse at same time. (You should see carcass fall to the ground)
  8. Now rinse and repeat to continue duplicating carcasses!
  9. As the glitch progresses it seems that the carcasses will become poor condition carcasses. To make the most out of the glitch I suggest grabbing yourself a Cougar/Panther.

Thanks Again Guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing.
Glitch works really well.

At first I couldn’t sell a pelt. It wouldn’t show up in the Sell menu.
Then I had my Horse follow me and they both showed.

The cool thing is that even after you sell two pelts/carcasses (using alligator)
As long as you leave one behind to place back on to horse you can continue duping.

I had a good alligator pelt but it didn’t degrade to poor like you mentioned.
It stayed as good quality even after 20 or so dupes. Two Good Alligator pelts sell for $4.20:wink:

The only downside to this is what I just experienced...
Some random player stealing my duped alligator pelts as fast as I could dupe them. He met an early demise by way of dynamite and I swapped sessions :roflmao:

Last edited:
High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing.

The cool thing is that even after you sell two pelts/carcasses (using alligator)
As long as you leave one behind to place back on to horse you can continue duping.

It stayed as good quality even after 20 or so dupes. Two Good Alligator pelts sell for $4.20:wink:

Some random player stealing my duped alligator pelts as fast as I could dupe them. He met an early demise by way of dynamite and I swapped sessions :roflmao:
Thanks for the info I'll deff start duping the pelts. I've also noticed that having the horse follow you helps when selling. I caught a player running off with a dupe earlier he also met his demise with a headshot using the Lamant Revolver Also swapped sessions:roflmao:

Last edited:
J4m35420

J4m35420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing.

Good cougar carcass sells for 8.50. Perfect 13.50.

Even a poor cougar carcass sells for 5.40

Time to hunt cougars. Lol

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Even a poor cougar carcass sells for 5.40

Time to hunt cougars. Lol
I agree...
I was just testing with the first thing I got my hands on. I spawned in Lagras so I bagged a gator and fast traveled to Valentine. I’m outside of Blackwater now stalking cougars. Hope I get one before it gets me.

It is probably best to try to get into a solo lobby. Players have already been a nuisance by stealing my duped pelts.
I guess if I saw a pile of twenty Alligator pelts just sitting there I might help myself too.

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree...
I was just testing with the first thing I got my hands on. I spawned in Lagras so I bagged a gator and fast traveled to Valentine. I’m outside of Blackwater now stalking cougars. Hope I get one before it gets me.

It is probably best to try to get into a solo lobby. Players have already been a nuisance by stealing my duped pelts.
I guess if I saw a pile of twenty Alligator pelts just sitting there I might help myself too.
With hide/pelt not losing the grade, perfect moose hide is 7.50 I believe and perfect elf hide is 6.50

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work on Xbox One? The carcass only duplicates once, then when I go into the stable the horse, and carcass come with it.

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work on Xbox One? The carcass only duplicates once, then when I go into the stable the horse, and carcass come with it.
Try swapping the carcass on back of horse with the 1 dupe you should have if that don't work do the first step over and make sure you whistle for horse at same time as walking in stable

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The duplicated carcasses cannot be sold without putting them on the back of my horse first, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job at timing the whistle. The first time I tried the glitch, the carcass didn't even duplicate once, but the second time it worked once, then instantly stopped.

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The duplicated carcasses cannot be sold without putting them on the back of my horse first, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job at timing the whistle. The first time I tried the glitch, the carcass didn't even duplicate once, but the second time it worked once, then instantly stopped.
In my experience when it only dupes once I will start from step one which usually fixes it. When selling hold one in hand then whistle for horse to follow you to the butcher and you should be able to sell that two. If your still having trouble after starting from beginning try swapping lobbies.

In my experience when it only dupes once I will start from step one which usually fixes it. When selling hold one in hand then whistle for horse to follow you to the butcher and you should be able to sell that two. If your still having trouble after starting from beginning try swapping lobbies.
I've also found that if you bring the duped horse in front of stable aswell it is more consistent.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've also found that if you bring the duped horse in front of stable aswell it is more consistent.
After the first time of it not working, I tried all the steps again, and it worked, but I haven't tried it in a new lobby. So, I'm trying that now.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright. Just got it to work twice, then it stopped. And no clue how you keep the duped horse nearby. Do you tie it to the post?

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will just walk duped horse to front of stable before whistling for the other one with carcass. I have tied him to hitching post too. After completing first step try swapping one of duped carcasses with the one on horse before walking in stable.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just it to work 3 times, then it stops... Literally no consistency at all. The times I notice it works is when I go to back out of the stable, and it spawns me to the back-right of the stable outside near the camp. Whenever it spawns me walking out the stable is when I see issues arise.

EDIT: I cannot keep the duped horse. It always de-spawns when I hop on my horse or runs away.

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just it to work 3 times, then it stops... Literally no consistency at all. The times I notice it works is when I go to back out of the stable, and it spawns me to the back-right of the stable outside near the camp. Whenever it spawns me walking out the stable is when I see issues arise.

EDIT: I cannot keep the duped horse. It always de-spawns when I hop on my horse or runs away.
I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please keep everything in mind and you will hit it right and start to dupe carcasses evey few sec. It took me some attempts for myself to get it. Even after having to swap lobbies cuz of griefers.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please keep everything in mind and you will hit it right and start to dupe carcasses evey few sec. It took me some attempts for myself to get it. Even after having to swap lobbies cuz of griefers.
It finally worked. Duplicated like 15 or so bucks. Now, do you know where to find a cougar or panther?

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, just found a guy that when he tried selling the carcass on the back of his horse, it let him, but it was still there for me, so I decided to pull it off, and he's now able to infinitely sell the carcass. He just puts the carcass back on the horse, sells it, picks it up, puts it back on the horse, sells it, rinse and repeat. He's made $380 in 25 minutes.

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It finally worked. Duplicated like 15 or so bucks. Now, do you know where to find a cougar or panther?
There is a place just east of Blackwater, by the windmill. Just put down some predator bait if you don't see one right away.

Top Bottom
Login
Register