Patched 100% SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH *WORKAROUND*

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did read that. You said “you will get 60% of the purchase price and 50% of the cost of the upgrades” so I’m confused about what I got wrong. Are you saying you get less for upgrades when it’s not a dupe?
No. Maybe i misunderstood your post. I thought u were saying you dont get anything for upgrades when u sell original.

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$
No. Maybe i misunderstood your post. I thought u were saying you dont get anything for upgrades when u sell original.

I see how I caused the confusion now. I meant that selling the original vehicle was the only opportunity to get the 60% of the original purchase cost, not that that is all you get.

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well with game being down at the moment I have time to catch up on my posts.

This was the first money glitch I have done since the early days of the night club but I seemed to waste
a lot of money on it trying to get the pointing animation to work but before work today I was finally hitting
it.

Thanks op as I went from having 580 dollars on my account to 20 million thanks to 2 hours glitching.

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$
Well with game being down at the moment I have time to catch up on my posts.

This was the first money glitch I have done since the early days of the night club but I seemed to waste
a lot of money on it trying to get the pointing animation to work but before work today I was finally hitting
it.

If you miss it you can cancel the champagne by going to the interaction menu. After the bottle hits the counter I double tap R3 then gently move the right stick to the lower left so my guy looks like he's doing the Saturday Night Fever pose and I hold it and let the camera spin till until after the press X prompt appears, then I release it and wait. He stops pointing and starts shaking the champagne on his own but it won't pop before he goes idle. Once you can walk with the bottle it's okay to press X to run even though the X to shake prompt is still on the screen.

All my main character's empty garage spaces are filled with Issis so I created a second character whose one job was setting up a barebones nightclub and bunker for this. Never had a second character before but saying yes when it asks if you want to transfer rank 120 to your new character gets him a free high-end apartment next door to the free starter pack office where he can get his free starter pack Frogger to fly back and forth.

It takes a couple hours to fill a 10 car garage if I stay focused and use Merryweather helicopter for some of the trips so I can be AFK for quick breaks. I'm not sure how to job teleport without the Issi in the bunker being returned to the MOC.

X

xStankyDanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve never missed the champagne. If you wait till she rocks the bottle back and forth, that’s the perfect time. Anytime between her rocking the bottle and until she sets it down. I’ve found if I wait she sets it’s on the table, I’ll miss it almost every time. Also no need to spam A just click r3 twice and move the stick ANY direction and hold so the camera spins. Then just wait to stand up straight on go drive elegy out

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do the teleport glitch I have been using a hydra and I sucks flying to and from peloto bay

Is there a way to teleport that doesn't move the vehicle out of the bunker parking space? You should use the money you're making to trade up to the Farmhouse or Chumash bunker, and get a SuperVolito which is the fastest CEO helicopter considering ease of landing.

As you may know, if you've pre-filled a garage with Elegys you only need to make one trip to the nightclub per dupe. Dupe ends up in MOC, original ends up in nightclub; Mechanic brings Elegys to bunker, drive Elegy into MOC with dupe in it, dupe goes where Elegy came from. Mechanic brings original from nightclub, drive original into MOC with Elegy in it, Elegy goes to nightclub. Move original from MOC to bunker and you're ready to go again.

Using Chumash bunker, Vespucci Canals nightclub, and a decent helicopter, it's 11 and half minutes from ready to go, to ready to go again. (Del Perro nightclub would be closer to the bunker but Vespucci Canals is quicker in and out with both entrances near a clear landing spot.)

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve never missed the champagne. If you wait till she rocks the bottle back and forth, that’s the perfect time. Anytime between her rocking the bottle and until she sets it down. I’ve found if I wait she sets it’s on the table, I’ll miss it almost every time. Also no need to spam A just click r3 twice and move the stick ANY direction and hold so the camera spins. Then just wait to stand up straight on go drive elegy out
This ^ for sure. Once this was down the rest is too easy. Too bad you can't make this kind of money in real life by pointing while picking up a champagne bottle. lol

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long are we getting this down to per dupe guys? Start to finish and back to same point

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long are we getting this down to per dupe guys? Start to finish and back to same point

I just did a few, i would guess about 8 minutes per dupe if not more. Basically have to fly from night club to bunker then back again and call the mechanic twice while I’m at the bunker to swap out the dupe and get a elegy back in the night club storage.

Figured i would do it to do it but its pretty time consuming

Last edited:
Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the car into the MOC is it patched?
You need PV storage in your MOC.

Still working here on xb1.

You can teleport on xb1 while duping. You just need a friend/second console playing online in a different session with a different targeting mode. Also you can't be CEO/MC pres either as it seems to be what causes the issi to disappear. Steps are easy once you're all setup:

1) Join job where you want to teleport to (can be a custom race/deathmatch/capture/etc..). Stay on the first or second job lobby screen (don't start job).

2) Go to your friends list and join a friend playing GTAO in a different session on a different targeting mode. I play free aim normally so using an auto-aim friend is quite easy as most of my friends use this mode. You can do this while the job is loading too. No need to wait for it to load. Friend can send you a bunch of invites if they're set to appear offline. They take a little longer to load but still work for this glitch. I think they expire after 10 mins as well so your friend will need to be accommodating :biggrin:

3) Accept the first alert (join new session) and deny the second alert (change targeting mode).

You will backout of the job at the job marker. The lobby music will be playing and you should get a network error, can't join session or whatever on the top left of screen. Don't be a CEO/MC pres as I think it's this that causes the issi to disappear. Also don't try to teleport in a solo public session. The game will load you into another. You should be duping in an invite only anyway. For both peace of mind and loading speeds (much faster).

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I quite like the radio playing with me everywhere I go after teleporting. You can set the station in the job screen by setting your preferred station then click continue. On the next screen do the join friend/deny and the radio station you selected on screen 1 should stick.

You can change the station by entering a vehicle with a radio and changing it there. It should stick when you exit the vehicle (can also turn radio off).

If you don't have a friend, you can still teleport just not while the issi is out of the MOC in the bunker (while you travel to nightclub and then back to store dupe in MOC).

Start a race and when you get to the car selection screen backout. You will spawn at the job marker but the issi will disappear if it's out (I think it actually spawns near you if I remember correctly).

It does not badsport you if you're the host of the job and there's no-one else in there. I think any bad sporting that people say they get is because they're joining a race with other people and then leaving which may or may not be bad. I always do this solo and have never been bad sported for it (been doing it for years).

B

Blarstone

Reaction score
Sin$
You need PV storage in your MOC.

Still working here on xb1.

You can teleport on xb1 while duping. You just need a friend/second console playing online in a different session with a different targeting mode. Also you can't be CEO/MC pres either as it seems to be what causes the issi to disappear. Steps are easy once you're all setup:

1) Join job where you want to teleport to (can be a custom race/deathmatch/capture/etc..). Stay on the first or second job lobby screen (don't start job).

2) Go to your friends list and join a friend playing GTAO in a different session on a different targeting mode. I play free aim normally so using an auto-aim friend is quite easy as most of my friends use this mode. You can do this while the job is loading too. No need to wait for it to load. Friend can send you a bunch of invites if they're set to appear offline. They take a little longer to load but still work for this glitch. I think they expire after 10 mins as well so your friend will need to be accommodating :biggrin:

3) Accept the first alert (join new session) and deny the second alert (change targeting mode).

You will backout of the job at the job marker. The lobby music will be playing and you should get a network error, can't join session or whatever on the top left of screen. Don't be a CEO/MC pres as I think it's this that causes the issi to disappear. Also don't try to teleport in a solo public session. The game will load you into another. You should be duping in an invite only anyway. For both peace of mind and loading speeds (much faster).
Yo Thx ma dude i was trippin thought the vehicle workshop was the personal vehicle storage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register