What's new

Patched 100% SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH *WORKAROUND*

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$
I just did a few, i would guess about 8 minutes per dupe if not more. Basically have to fly from night club to bunker then back again and call the mechanic twice while I’m at the bunker to swap out the dupe and get a elegy back in the night club storage.

Figured i would do it to do it but its pretty time consuming

Motivation: at the regular "exchange rate" of Megalodon Shark cards you're making more than US$100 an hour doing this, sort of.

D

Decavape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Motivation: at the regular "exchange rate" of Megalodon Shark cards you're making more than US$100 an hour doing this, sort of.

Now...... If we could somehow exchange our GTA money for real money.... Then we'd be on to something :biggrin:
Get $100 irl for every 8 million of in game money that we "exchange". Duping would be my full time job.

*Edited for spelling.

D

Dashawn234

Reaction score
Sin$
My car was invisible and I couldn't get in it what am I supposed to do

My car was invisible what am I supposed to now

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch just takes way too long. Way too much traveling, and I'm going back and forth with the Buzzard or the Hydra.. it's just ridiculous almost like what 10 minutes for one vehicle? LOL all good I'm not hating I just miss the easy glitches back in the day like the taxi cab 1, the fly deluxo over the back end of the facility one lol. I remember racing the clock I could get a dupe in like 20 30 seconds sometime, would be waiting on a cool down most of the time lol oh well beggars can't be choosers.. by the way the slamvan in the arena sells for like 1.8, 1.7 mil something like that.. :smile:

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did a few, i would guess about 8 minutes per dupe if not more. Basically have to fly from night club to bunker then back again and call the mechanic twice while I’m at the bunker to swap out the dupe and get a elegy back in the night club storage.

Figured i would do it to do it but its pretty time consuming

Are you using teleport tho? That will shave 2or3mins off too

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, never learned how to do that. I don’t think you can use the heist invite as that will bring your personal car with you. I would just fly back and forth. Only did it a few times just to mess with it and see if it worked. I hear there’s going to be a new one coming out Friday that is supposed to be quicker so ill wait

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, never learned how to do that. I don’t think you can use the heist invite as that will bring your personal car with you. I would just fly back and forth. Only did it a few times just to mess with it and see if it worked. I hear there’s going to be a new one coming out Friday that is supposed to be quicker so ill wait

Ye but that's a fast farm so will be dirty dupes so you know

Top Bottom
Login
Register