• Thread starter il fratellino
  • Start date
  • Views 781
I

il fratellino

Reaction score
Sin$
i ve a strange problem

my friend 100 lvl has tried 3 or 4 times to give me 100 lvl using glitch.

he says that is all ok..i give him mail and psw so he could use my account.
he make all the procedure(he make the same thing with other friends,w/o problems)

he can see my lvl 100 on his xbox 360..

but when i use my account,enter in the game,i can see only my normal 35 lvl

in the game score i see that the veteran 100 lvl obiective is unlocked,as the same of 50 lvl obiective...but if i go on war diary i see normal 35/100

i dont know what think

could it be that i use a free version (english version) o gow2,while my friend use a italian version of the game.?

i dont know why i cant use it...while his friend use it without problem...

please help me

maybe because i ve some obiective locked? 4 example with this account i ve not finished the game in single player...

J

JuggJust

Reaction score
Sin$
Did he sign online with your account? I had the same problem when I was doing it for a friend but then I signed online with his account and even played a game and then when he recovered it it worked.

F

Flawless6

Reaction score
Sin$
Have your friend re-login onto your account to make sure he can still see the lvl 100 and achievements. Meanwhile, you delete the gamertag from your 360 and then recover your gamertag. Happened with me and a friend yesterday. I did the glitch for him but then when he logged in he didnt have the lvl 100. You have to delete the gamertag from your xbox and then recover it again so it gets the new data (lvl 100, acheivements).

D

diego310

Reaction score
Sin$
hey whats up welll u should try this unplug ur either net cord and try doing it offline its easier.... no thats no the problem just tell him to do it offline and it will work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register