• Thread starter WaaahItsHanzoDoh
  • Start date
  • Views 255
WaaahItsHanzoDoh

WaaahItsHanzoDoh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had my account modded before, and I have my own jtag but whenever I do recoveries, I can never get it to stick. SO, I was wondering if someone could help me move myself down from a prestige master, to no prestige at all but still level 55. Will pay to do so, and I will work my way up to prestige master again. or if there is a way to just unlock all 10 classes, that's be cool too.

The thing is, I don't want to change any of my stats, or anything. I just want to be deranked so I can go prestige by prestige and get the classes eventually. I don't want to reset, since I have all gold guns and challenges done already. Thanks in advance.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I had my account modded before, and I have my own jtag but whenever I do recoveries, I can never get it to stick. SO, I was wondering if someone could help me move myself down from a prestige master, to no prestige at all but still level 55. Will pay to do so, and I will work my way up to prestige master again. or if there is a way to just unlock all 10 classes, that's be cool too.

The thing is, I don't want to change any of my stats, or anything. I just want to be deranked so I can go prestige by prestige and get the classes eventually. I don't want to reset, since I have all gold guns and challenges done already. Thanks in advance.
I don't think anyone will do this for free, regardless if you have a modded console yourself.

Upvote 0
WaaahItsHanzoDoh

WaaahItsHanzoDoh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I said im willing to pay for it. I just cant do it myself. Never was good with recoveries.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I said im willing to pay for it. I just cant do it myself. Never was good with recoveries.
When you reply to someone, be sure to use the reply button.
sZC03JO.png

Just get a recovery then, from here
BrownMagician - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Rawr.1147595/
Berry Berry - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Berry.1362742/

Upvote 0
WaaahItsHanzoDoh

WaaahItsHanzoDoh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sombra could you maybe help me with it one day? And i could paypal you like 7$? Ive followed the diy thread here using crimson and all.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register