Discovery 1 seater gctf possabile work around

• Thread starter Djamiler78
  • Start date
  • Views 3,294
D

Djamiler78

Reaction score
Sin$
So I got told about a 1 seater gctf so I tried it didn't work but I can now get the bike inside off moc. And can even drive it out and shows up on map as mine. But the thing is it does not save soon as I drive it in garage it turns back into my free car used for the glitch. Even if I try to push it over with another car same thing happens. It turns back I to the free car. Maybe some1 can find a way

Post automatically merged:

Soon as your helper sets the flames away and you see the wheel catch fire jump on it.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I got told about a 1 seater gctf so I tried it didn't work but I can now get the bike inside off moc. And can even drive it out and shows up on map as mine. But the thing is it does not save soon as I drive it in garage it turns back into my free car used for the glitch. Even if I try to push it over with another car same thing happens. It turns back I to the free car. Maybe some1 can find a way

Soon as your helper sets the flames away and you see the wheel catch fire jump on it.

Your friend has to call the Mutual Mors before you leave the MOC with the vehicle.

D

Djamiler78

Reaction score
Sin$
We have tried that but it still ends up been the free car as soon as I push it over with another car. Or try drive it into a garage.

So do I leave leave it in back off moc and do the glitch again to see if it pushes over? That's the only thing we have not tried.

Last edited:
G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well when you are inside the MOC with the Bike f.e you have to wait until your friend calls Mors Mutual and get his Bike back. Then you drive out and drive to your CEO 20 Car-Garage and get to the workshop to buy something small, doesnt matter what. Then it should be yours, so i heard. Havent tried it either

D

Djamiler78

Reaction score
Sin$
well when you are inside the MOC with the Bike f.e you have to wait until your friend calls Mors Mutual and get his Bike back. Then you drive out and drive to your CEO 20 Car-Garage and get to the workshop to buy something small, doesnt matter what. Then it should be yours, so i heard. Havent tried it either
It's OK found a way thanx

S

Syclobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's this way to save them tho
For bikes -

1. Kick over the bike and Set on Fire with Jerry Can and Quickly Jump on it whle it's on fire and you should teleport inside Moc with it.
2. Have friend Call Mors if they don't see bike on Map before you drive out
3. Drive to Nightclub or Arena and walk up to Blue Circle and Decline the Alert to enter either (unglitch)
4. Drive into back to Moc to Save.

Make Sure Vehicles is set to everyone and just becareful as it can rack up your Badsport points. If you want Weapons back after getting Glitched Simply have friend behind Moc and Walk up and Decline Enter alert.

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe try unglinching put by driving to nclub door then backing out don't drive in. Then go back to mod should save then.

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
method for 1-Seater planes?
as I´ve heard:
1. put sticky bomb on it
2. when invisible outside and you see your chara gets the animation to get in plane blow it up
3. wait inside MOC until your friend gets his blown up plane back
4. get outside, call plane and fly to your hangar (must be full to avoid infinite BC)
5. accept hangar full alert
6. done
7. for more planes call new Elegy inside MOC and repeat from step 1

is that right?

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For bikes -

1. Kick over the bike and Set on Fire with Jerry Can and Quickly Jump on it whle it's on fire and you should teleport inside Moc with it.
2. Have friend Call Mors if they don't see bike on Map before you drive out
3. Drive to Nightclub or Arena and walk up to Blue Circle and Decline the Alert to enter either (unglitch)
4. Drive into back to Moc to Save.

Make Sure Vehicles is set to everyone and just becareful as it can rack up your Badsport points. If you want Weapons back after getting Glitched Simply have friend behind Moc and Walk up and Decline Enter alert.
Have your friend commend you so you don’t rack up the bad sports points as quick.

G

GTADMO33

Reaction score
Sin$
Any method for a thruster being brought from dmo?
I have personally tried many things and have not been able to bring thruster online. With no one coming forward, I dont think there is a current way to save a DMO dropped thruster.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have personally tried many things and have not been able to bring thruster online. With no one coming forward, I dont think there is a current way to save a DMO dropped thruster.
Being able to bring one online is easy, but yeah storing it idk if it works or doesn’t I’m trying to get some clarification

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Being able to bring one online is easy, but yeah storing it idk if it works or doesn’t I’m trying to get some clarification
Yeah same here. Spent 3 evenings trying to save one and never got it. Only info i got was someone said it takes them around an hour to save, method is “private”, and wanted to charge me for it. As far as i know its all a troll and there is no way atm or if there is it’s something you only do a few times because how time consuming it is.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah same here. Spent 3 evenings trying to save one and never got it. Only info i got was someone said it takes them around an hour to save, method is “private”, and wanted to charge me for it. As far as i know its all a troll and there is no way atm or if there is it’s something you only do a few times because how time consuming it is.
Assuming you tried it, how far can you actually get, are you able to get the thruster into the m.o.c

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming you tried it, how far can you actually get, are you able to get the thruster into the m.o.c
Nope. Always kicked to single player. Tried other things to like wallbreeches, avenger method, vehicle godmodes among other ideas too.

G

GTADMO33

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant saving, obviously getting it online is the easy part. I have attempted this many different times and have never made it into the MOC. As stated before me, it always kicks me to story mode no matter what method I have tried. As far as anyone having a method, I have not seen anyone be able to bring a brand new one online with proof of it being one that was dropped after they did the patch. You would have to be glitched the same way you would get glitched to receive and store blacklisted vehicles. But goodluck getting anyone to spill that info.

Top Bottom
Login
Register