What's new

Paid Service #1 MW/WZ CAMO SERVICE*GOLD*PLATINUM*DAMASCUS*OBSIDIAN*PREMADE [100%TRUSTED]

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 37,848
B

BrownMagician

Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com
Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
To Order Instantly Visit Our Official Website
www.BrownMagician.com

My Kik: redblood_dk

Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
kik mobile app link to add me: kik.me/redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.

24/7 Discord Support:
BrownMagician#8007
https://discordapp.com/invite/dB2sgVC

Gold Camo - All Weapons - Blueprints - $85

- Gold Camo For All Weapons (Including DLC)
- Works On PS4/XB1/PC
- **NOTE: **The camo is only applied to weapons that are level 10+ If your weapon is not level 10+ then that specific weapon WILL NOT receive the camo.

Platinum Camo - All Weapons - Blueprints - $95
- Platinum Camo For All Weapons (Including DLC)
- Works On PS4/XB1/PC
- **NOTE: **The camo is only applied to weapons that are level 10+ If your weapon is not level 10+ then that specific weapon WILL NOT receive the camo.

Damascus Camo - All Weapons - Blueprints - $100
- Damascus Camo For All Weapons (Including DLC)
- Works On PS4/XB1/PC

Obsidian Camo - All Weapons - Blueprints - $110
- Obsidian Camo For All Weapons (Including DLC)
- Works On PS4/XB1/PC

Nuke Calling Card Service - $25
Nuke Calling Card (Mighty Mushroom)
Works on any platform of your choice PS4, XBOX, or PC

Pre-Made Damascus Account - $300
- PRE MADE 100% REAL UNLOCKED DAMASCUS ACCOUNT
- Linkable to Bnet/Xbox/PS4

________
All services will be done in 48 hours or less from when paid.
- Works on any platform of your choice PS4, XBOX, or PC
- This is a premium priced service, make sure you understand all the risks in the disclaimer below.

________________________________________All services will be done in 48 hours or less from when paid.________________________________________

DISCLAIMER!
BrownMagician and se7ensins are not responsible for any bans/resets caused by this service, you buy this service at your own risk! There will be absolutely no refunds! We always do our best to offer the safest possible methods, but also understand this is a new game, and anything can always happen in the future of such a new game. Anytime a banwave happens we will close sales and post about it publicly for transparency.​

Last edited:
A

Aaron

I'm Batman
Administrator
Reaction score
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

S

SilverB

Reaction score
Take my money if you have any boosting lobbies available? I like to grind to get to max level but some challenges are irksome.

B

baby arab 92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this unlock all of the camos? I know it not stated on the thread.

B

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Take my money if you have any boosting lobbies available? I like to grind to get to max level but some challenges are irksome.
Doing our way is definitely way more efficient we will have all orders done in less than 24 hours. Usually way less if were online at that time.

Does this unlock all of the camos? I know it not stated on the thread.
At the moment, unlocks are not available, only rank and stats is offered. If we manage to find a safe possible, and efficient way to do unlocks we will update the thread accordingly, but for now its just Rank and Legit Stats.

W

WOLFxMAN

Reaction score
so is this just you playing on the account or a mod in some way?

P

Paco416

Reaction score
How’s fast can I get my account back

To start off we would like to say we have been here since 2013 providing legitimate high-quality services. As shown in our profile we joined in 2014 and have an enormous amount of vouches/reviews up till now.

We are now offering a Rank and Legit Stats Service for COD:MW​

MW Rank + Legit Stat Package
$65

- Any Level (Up to Rank 155, You can choose any rank you want)
- Legit Stats (Random)
- Works on any platform of your choice (Xbox, PS4, or PC)
- Can be done on your personal account or we can provide you a brand new account.
- All Services Completed in 24 hours or less, Usually way less just depends if we are sleeping or not.

www.BrownMagician.com
24/7 Customer Support Chat: Click Here

OR

YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE US USING
Text SMS, Kik Mobile-App or Skype
*(Use Kik for fastest response):
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430
My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#8007
PM ON 7SINS: CLICK HERE

EXAMPLES

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility.
- Leveling and stats is all done only by our trained group of professionals who have years of experience with Call of Duty, the nature of spawn trapping and the like, we use absolutely no console exploits at all on your account.
I’m interested

S

slappers_only

Reaction score
Do the stats have to be random? or can you give a ballpark like just add 3000 kills and a certain number of hours played? I wouldn't want it to be pure RNG and end up with less stats than when i started

B

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
  • All Weapons Max Ranked is now possible!
  • New package has been added to include Max Weapon Rank

Last edited:
X

XxUnkn0wnxX

Reaction score
will remove if BM asks, but you guys could probably link ur COD account to another psn/xbox account as he only uses consoles for the setup. & while he uses that you can continue using ur main acc.. & when he done you could just re-link ur cod account back to ur main...

not to confuse any 1, thats the last thing any 1 wants.

1. you would make new PSN account here: https://my.playstation.com (for xbox dont know what link it is, you find ur self)
2. then go to https://s.activision.com/activision/ on your main account

& unlink...

3. go back to https://my.playstation.com make sure you are logged in with your new psn account.
4. then back to https://s.activision.com/activision/ & press link to link your new PSN account.

give details in the invoice on the new acc you made...

when he done just repeat steps again but this time link to your main acc...

as progress is on your Activision account not your platform.. they made it this way if you go to a friends house something you can just play on your acc on the xbox or PC.

BTW this is not confirmed by me but I saw this in blog post somewhere...

BM is trustworthy in my books but for those who just want to play online using main acc OTHER GAMES ONLY, you can try this method instead.... (don't ask BM for help on this as he wants it as simple as it can be, but for those who have a brain can use this method instead...)

or if you want to go other way just buy an account & ask for Activision account login details with the new account... should be same as PSN/xbox details if he makes it that way. then just unlink the activation account on that psn/xbox account & link to ur main & change the account name to what you want... <-- Simplest Option

Last edited:
S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big vouch ...100% legit! He finished mine within 24 hours...I’m at rank 155 and all the gun attachments are unlocked making this game much more fun to play ! Great service !

X

XxUnkn0wnxX

Reaction score

as always he comes through :wink:

was like lvl 55 b4 this.. (forgot to ask for 156, no matter I will lvl last lvl)

shame we have to do Camo's ourselves :cry:

I

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as always he comes through :wink:

was like lvl 55 b4 this.. (forgot to ask for 156, no matter I will lvl last lvl)

shame we have to do Camo's ourselves :cry:
I don’t suppose you had any good guns before purchasing? If you did, did it affect them at all?

X

XxUnkn0wnxX

Reaction score
I don’t suppose you had any good guns before purchasing? If you did, did it affect them at all?
didn't check but I skimmed through them all, and they seem all maxed.

the DLC ones from this season are also maxed. I didn't have the RAM-7 unlocked but after I unlocked it. it still was maxed..

I

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't check but I skimmed through them all, and they seem all maxed.

the DLC ones from this season are also maxed. I didn't have the RAM-7 unlocked but after I unlocked it. it still was maxed..

Ah okay, I don’t think it will affect it, just ive already got like 5 gold guns and very nearly got another 2 more! Just awaiting back for a message and will be getting it done myself

V

vProzium

Reaction score
invt me for boost on ps4, send me time and i wil reply gmertag vCasanovaa

I

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% from me, I would upload pictures but I don’t know how to from my phone, but trust me it’s so worth getting this

B

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
We have had some ban reports so we will investigate and if necessary remove the service entirely. On such a new game it's always unpredictable what can happen.

We will be closing services entirely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom