What's new

Solved 1 more Peyote Plant?

D

DJ Smurf

Reaction score
Ok, so running through the new achievements using the Rockstar Editor and there's an achievement called Crytozoologist (its secret) and it says about unlocking all the animals in single player and then using one in the director mode to unlock.. I went through all the Peyote Plants on land as apparently water animals are not used in director mode. Done them all, but in the animal actor menu, even though they are all unlocked and i have the achievement, it states i have 21/22....

So i was a bit confused as no doubt you are, but looking round on a few forums, apparently a new Peyote Plant may have been added to single player, which looks like it may be a bigfoot outfit for the director mode.

1LC0LjV.png

As you can see, the highlighted audio file is apparently in the game files and has been for some time....

Anyone manage to find it or know anything about it?

S

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Reaction score
The last animal actor is still unknown, as far as I've seen. It seems intentional at least -- not a bug, since the trophy / achievement description for Cryptozoologist clearly says "Or did you?" at the end of it. If I were to guess, the name of the animal could start with at least a W (W, X, Y, or Z) since the list is alphabetical, making a Yeti possible and the first thing that comes to mind. For me, at least.

Dang it, Rockstar. Always need to do something special with your modes. Hope someone finds the last animal sometime soon.

Also, the Sasquatch audio is interesting, but if it has been for a long time I don't think too much of it.

D

DJ Smurf

Reaction score
Well with it possibly being the yeti/bigfoot/sasquatch, I went looking around the wooded area where you find it in the last mission but couldn't find anything...

Top Bottom