1 Hit Oddball

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by xXTwisteDXx, Jun 14, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,509 views.

1. xXTwisteDXx

xXTwisteDXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    have you ever played oddball and you have no shield while a noob rushes you but when you hit him he only loses his shield giving them the oddball? well now that will change simply right as you bash him hit right trigger

*this dosent work for everyone
    *i can make a video when i get a new halo disc

Bash + Trigger but you have to hit trigger a half a second after not at the same time

2. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    It is not half of a second, that is way to much. What works for me is pretty much simultaneous, but melee first, then very soon after release.

Btw, this is the oldest news in the book.

3. yoyodunno

yoyodunno The Pro

Ratings:
    yeah it's the objective glitch, with a flag or ball in MLG using the beat down and shoot button at the same time it kills them in one hit.

4. BruceFcnLee H3B

BruceFcnLee H3B Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah this glitch is the reason people think they can get one hit kills in team doubles odd ball. They see somebody hit them once and they go down, then they freak out when it don't work the other way.

5. iB BridGiNG

iB BridGiNG Newbie

Ratings:
    the one hit oddball kill is simply known as the ball glitch or flag glitch. this glitch is a simple double melee carried on from the halo 2 BxR