What's new

Patched 1 FRIEND UNLIMITED MONEY DUPLICATION GLITCH (NO CUSTOM PLATES)

• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 5,825
LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirments:
-Lester Heist on phone, with the car you want to
duplicate in that specific apartment garage(optional forbidden text car)
-MOC with car storage , parked in your bunker
-1 Friend
-Free Aim

Steps:

1. Call out a car that you want to dup over (faggio , elegy, ect.) and drive it into your bunker .
2. Once in bunker , drive car into your MOC , Once inside , invite your friend to MOC.
3. Friend needs to stand in front of you car , then they must press down on dpad and choose a SP Character, and stay sitting on black alert screen.
4. Once friend is on alert, exit MOC with the vehicle.
5. Once in bunker , turn around and drive back to MOC.
6. Once you press right d-pad to enter MOC , friend must back out of alert screen as soon as your tires hit the gate of MOC ( Communication and timing)
7. Once inside , if your friend tells you the car is invisible to him , then the glitch worked.
8. Walk out side , then walk back in....You will be inside glitched MOC.
9. Once inside bring up your phone and accept Lester Heist, you will spawn at apartment, enter garage.
10. Enter the car you want to duplicate, and drive out
11. open your interaction menu , and request MOC, drive to MOC and enter, you will be stuck on an infinate loading screen
12. Join a person in a different targeting mode , accept first alert , decline second.
13. You will now be inside glitched MOC again
14. ONCE inside hold LT/L2 "gas", while holding .... tell friend to start a martin mission from his phone.
15. You will spawn outside standing, from here jump in MOC and drive about a block away to the nearest blue circle job on map, walk into circle.
16. Start the job then back out , car will spawn next to you , if car is bricked , back MOC up to car , then get in car and enter MOC
17. Original will go back to apartment, Duplicate is in MOC.

Founders : LoST Glitches , FreightTrainWTF , BroonTango, WhosYourGamer, Toe Venom , ItzTrance, Wavey Gamer

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! This one can be used to transfer plates again...

Means I can get a custom plate on my new ocelot XA-21. :thumbsup:

#1carclubproblems

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! The one can be used to transfer plates again...

Means I can get a custom plate on my new ocelot XA-21. :thumbsup:

#1carclubproblems
added to thread

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
oh crap you right.......should i edit my other post? and reopen it?

Everything glitch that transfer a plate from another car do that... :wink:

Should be common sense. There is no need for a new glitch thread to say what a glitch can do lol.

But you can add it to your OP as a hint so people realize it... :thumbsup:

Lectric

Lectric

Reaction score
Sin$
How is the friend supposed to change targeting modes if he was just in the same session?

J

Jovanny108

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is the friend supposed to change targeting modes if he was just in the same session?
Not targeting mode tell him to hold down on the D-pad and pick franklin and stay at the alert screen

Boca_Bhoy

Boca_Bhoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We must have been typing at the same time bro lol, I just put up this thread too but have asked mods to remove mine :wink: I also linked you in my video description LG as you're the first person I seen upload the method :smile:

ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For step 15, can you request a job from Simon or Martin yourself, or start a Rockstart created mission from Job list, instead of finding a blue circle?

G

Gupnastyy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting stuck on step 12. My friend and I are doing everything correctly. How am i supposed to join him in a different targeting mode when he's already in my lobby? We thought he had to back out and start his own session but as soon as he backs out i load into the MOC with my car? Please explain what we are doing wrong, thanks.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For step 12 on PS4 will going recent activities suffice? Would check myself but waiting for people to be online.

engagex

engagex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For step 12 on PS4 will going recent activities suffice? Would check myself but waiting for people to be online.
if you dont have online friend just join gta v community at ps4, i just join some random gta v community with 6k member and never run out of "Join Session" thingy to escape infinity loading

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone tried this today? car dont go invisible for me anymore...

N

nhindian

Reaction score
Sin$
If I still have the dupe glitch active that just got patched today (sticky bomb / friend method), will I lose it if I go to Creator and back to Invite Only?

Or only if I shut down?

Top Bottom
Login
Register