What's new

Patched *1 FRIEND NEEDED & SUPER EASY* NEW GTA 5 OFF THE RADAR & INVISIBLE WITH GUNS ONLINE GLITCH 1.40

• Thread starter DeanoModLobbys
  • Start date
  • Views 2,311
DeanoModLobbys

DeanoModLobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU WILL NEED 1 FRIEND TO HELP

video

Steps.
1. Call In Your MOC
2. Grap Any Street Car And park it Horizontal over the blue circle driver seat facing the back on moc.
3. Now get out the car and stand near the blue circle press y to get in the car .
4. now you want to click right on dpad to enter the moc just before you player moves to the driver seat.
5. your friend then as to start up any job (titan of a a job) then stay on the confirm settings part then tell him to send you a invite over xbox or psn.
6. now when you accept the invite you will get the first alert screen then tell your friend to back out the mission.
7. now once he is back in the lobby you will need to click a or x to accept the first alert. then in will say unable to connect or something the just click a again.
8. now once you spawn back in you should be in your moc (glitched out). go tell your friend to invite you to his/her apartment.
9. then you should be done enjoy!

Last edited:
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense but what even
EDIT: I may have found out what he meant I believe I got it
Edit to step three he meant press Y To get out of the car you align the door handle and the center of the blue circle to each other so when you press Y to get back into the car it gives you the option to go in alone

Last edited:
Rake Hell

Rake Hell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step three, are you in the car, with the car positioned so that when you exit, you step into the blue circle? Or are you outside the car, so that when you hit Y or Triangle, it forces you to cross the blue circle when getting in?
Where is your friend? In the car?

J

Jackanator10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Better English Version: (OP can copy if he wishes)

1. Call for your MOC.
2. Grap any street car and break the drivers door off and park it horizontal at the back of the MOC with the drivers door just outside the blue circle.
3. Step out side of the car and tell your friend stand near the car.
4. Now press Y/Triangle to walk into the blue circle and the car you'll also get the option to enter alone or with nearby friends and crew.
5. Press enter alone just as your getting in the driver seat.
6. Your friend then has to start up any job preferably titan of a job, then stay on the confirm settings part then tell him to send you a invite over xbox or psn.
7. Now when you accept the invite you will get a alert screen and then tell your friend to back out the mission.
8. Now once he is back in the lobby you will need to click A/X to accept the alert. Then it will say unable to connect.
9. When you spawn back you should be in your MOC. Tell your friend to invite you to their apartment.
10. Then you should be done enjoy!

P.S. I'm on PS4 and tried it out, only problem was my friend couldn't send invite through PSN. So I can't conform if this works on PS4. This is what I tried.

rolande1990

rolande1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro half of that doesn't even make sense ie; confirm settings part what do u mean by that??

D

duckman963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm the glitch works on ps4, but you can't use the guns. Just join through your party to simulate psn invite.