Requirements:
CEO garage with empty slot and LS
MOC with a faggio or elegy RH8
1 friend with a MOC
Recent actvity (ONLY PS4)

Steps:
Your friend create an invite session and invite you
2. Your friend go in his bunker and invite you
3. Go on the blue circle of the MOC and once you hit the blue circle press PS twice and start GTA online
3. Hold down d-pad and go over Franklin, walk to the blue circle and once you hit it release down d-pad (if your friend can't see you it's good otherwise decline alert then repeat this step)
4. Stay on the alert during 1 minute the decline it
5. You are on an infinite black screen, press PS twice and start GTA online then decline alert
5. You are on an infinite black screen, join a friend with diferent targeting mode (confirm first alert and decline second)
6. Press start, "Criminal enterprise starter pack" then close it
7. Now kill yourself
8. Tell your friend to put his MOC outside, the he drives the MOC near your CEO office
9. Order the car you want to put and go near your CEO office then order your MOC
10. Go in your MOC with the car you want to dupe (accept alert)
11. Then your friend leaves the session
12. Now kill yourself
13. Take the dupe and go in your CEO garage with empty slot
14. Then return in the car and press right d-pad
15. Change one thing to save the dupe then exit to ground
16. Buy another free elegy in your MOC and wait until you receive the car
17. Now repeat step in red

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work man:smile:
Like the delineation for the Xbox part:smile:
The only thing now is waiting for Elegy Custom to not be on sale:wink:

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not "semi solo". Semi solo is when all you need a fruiend for is to join in a different target mode and decline the 2nd alert, they don't even know you're using them.

If you have to have someone do something specific like go in his bunker and invite you, that's not even CLOSE to semi solo.

Seriously this pisses me off. I got excited when I saw this, but I can't do it all.

T

thepolskigya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a friend to be glitch but after you Don't need a friend so it's semi solo

Realy? "you need a friend to be glitch" = not solo, not semi solo. "but after you Don't need a friend so it's semi solo" = so you dont need the friend AFTER the glitch so this makes its semi solo?
So all glitches are semi solo couse you dont need a friend AFTER you finished a glitch.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Realy? "you need a friend to be glitch" = not solo, not semi solo. "but after you Don't need a friend so it's semi solo" = so you dont need the friend AFTER the glitch so this makes its semi solo?
So all glitches are semi solo couse you dont need a friend AFTER you finished a glitch.
you need a friend to be glitch but when you repeat step to dupe car you Don't need a friend

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U guys post **** this is not even close to solo, go back to playing fortnite, and let the real glitches find glitches that work kick rocks and leave.
What's wrong with the community? Find some friends on your console to play & glitch with and stop crying if a glitch is solo semi solo or if you need 3 friends for it. Go and find solo glitches if you need them. Thanks for sharing Apokalypt

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's wrong with the community? Find some friends on your console to play & glitch with and stop crying if a glitch is solo semi solo or if you need 3 friends for it. Go and find solo glitches if you need them. Thanks for sharing Apokalypt
If you wanted to bother a friend to make money you'd do the Bogdan glitch which can be done unlimited amounts of times.

Last edited:
poopmanis66

poopmanis66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we get an xbox video on this. I get it but im not going invisible

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a problem with the glitch at all, just think you should remve semi solo from title, don't change anything else Love you Apokalypt!

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch looks simple enough for even me to attempt, thanks OP.

Semi-solo/1 friend required - it's the same thing. You need a active friend to do this with and they need to know what they're doing.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch looks simple enough for even me to attempt, thanks OP.

Semi-solo/1 friend required - it's the same thing. You need a active friend to do this with and they need to know what they're doing.

But only to get started, after that the repeated steps are solo, so it's actually more close to solo than semi-solo since semi-solo needs another person to repeatedly repeat it, so...

poopmanis66

poopmanis66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me with step 3 im on xbox and i dont go invisible.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Works fine but you have to wait for the new RH8 until it's delivered, otherwise you'll spawn with no car in the CEO garage

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese giraffe says killergaming is founder in video and in description. You have it listed as obese giraffe founder because you seen him post a video on this. Founder credits should be corrected. I'm not off topic or insulting anyone. Just believe credit to those who deserve it should be given.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese giraffe says killergaming is founder in video and in description. You have it listed as obese giraffe founder because you seen him post a video on this. Founder credits should be corrected. I'm not off topic or insulting anyone. Just believe credit to those who deserve it should be given.
Sorry, I just corrected that mistake.

Dread3121

Dread3121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for help glitching myself out. So I can make dupes. Kingdread0531 psn

Top Bottom
Login
Register