Solved 1 crate or 3?

• Thread starter Dannyburlo
  • Start date
  • Views 607
Dannyburlo

Dannyburlo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so was just wondering should I be collecting 1 crate at a time or 3 for fast profit? Also if I collect 3 do I need 2 people working for me? Also when I sell my crates, if I get killed do I lose them all?

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont matter if u collect 1 or 3 crates its only faster fulling ur warehouse. For 3 crates you dont need to have 2 people i did it on my own. And if u sell youre cargo and get killed you will lose it. You dont lose the all for example, If you have 2 planes and one play with cargo is on the ground still. And the other one you are flying in and get killed you will lose the cargo in that plane the one on the ground will be stored again.

Upvote 0
P

P4in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people did some maths on it and say that filling up with 1 crate is more profitable than 3 crates. The game and my logic says something different, now I'm confused:confused:

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you don't factor in the time taken then 111 crates @ $2k = $222k and sell for $2.2m. 111 crates @ $6k = $666k and sell for the same. On missions where the crates are all in one vehicle, the extra cost can be balanced against time saved, but in instances of three seperate crates, you may as well have brought them individually because the time taken is considerably longer. This is based on doing the work solo, with a couple of friends this doesn't apply. I also got extra money for selling in a full public lobby, it was around 15-20%.

Upvote 0
MuhNamesTylerr

MuhNamesTylerr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-2 Large Warehouses
-Averaging around 5 minutes between missions
-Selling massive 111 crate shipments (worth $2.22M)

1 Crate per Buy:
Crate Investment: $440K
Profit: $3.996M
Time: 18.6 hours
Profit per Hour: $214K

2 Crates per Buy:
Crate Investment: $888K
Profit: $3.552M
Time: 9.3 hours
Profit per Hour: $381K

3 Crates per Buy:
Crate Investment: $1.332M
Profit: $3.108M
Time: 6.3 hours
Profit per Hour: $493K

found this on gamefaq yesterday

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but how the hell can we take that as accurate, we might be faster or slower, or get totally different missions for three crates. With the random job element, you can be unlucky and struggle solo. Also there is no clue as to wether that is solo or with 4 people.

Upvote 0
MuhNamesTylerr

MuhNamesTylerr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He claimed it was solo but yes I definitely agree, I would take these as rough estimates for sure but it does give a general idea.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I buy 3 crates everytime in doing it solo in a public on my own lol. But sometimes it says collect all crates instead of drive a car full of them ill pick them up with a buzzard which means i need to make 3 runs take my 10min maximum

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so was just wondering should I be collecting 1 crate at a time or 3 for fast profit? Also if I collect 3 do I need 2 people working for me? Also when I sell my crates, if I get killed do I lose them all?
All depends how you play. And how fast you are to collect the crates. And if your a pro or not.

Say your in a session with 25 players with 2 Bodyguards. I would just get the 3 crates but If you got 1 Bodyguard. I would get 2 crates as your likely to lose the third and if your on your own. I would get 1 but depends how many players are in the session

We all no what players are like in GTA. But I would use off the radar etc to help you a little to get more crates if your up for a challenge.

Say you got 2 crates and 1 Bodyguard. Your bodyguard dies and loses a crate. You still got 1

But if your on your own collecting crates with players and you got 3 crates. Your very very likely to lose 2

Also if you want to do it faster. With out anyone Brothering then lag your connection. There is a number of ways to lag your self.

I not got the best connection in the world. And I lag out time to time were everyone leaves but keeps myself in a public session on my bill.

It helps me out but I don't like it and in the middle of fixing it..... But I would get crates based on

• players in the session

• Bodyguards you have

• how many organisations there is in the session.

Normal players like white dot on the map. Tends not to bother with VIPs or CEO. That what it seems like when I play anyways.

I no idea which crates gives you more or not. But don't be to greedy because you will likely to lose more crates. I have learnt from that :smile:

be careful and you should be good

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, so I will go ahead and move this thread. OP, if you have anymore questions please make another thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register