What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

www.BrownMagician.com COLD WAR/MW/WZ INSTANT UNLOCK ALL LOBBIES ORDER ANYTIME 24/7✔️ DM ULTRA✔️ DARK AETHER✔️ MAX WEAPON LEVELS✔️ MAX PRESTIGE✔️

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 102,218
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
To Order Instantly Visit Our Official Website
(Our website always has the most up-to-date packages available!)

https://www.brownmagician.com
www.BrownMagician.com

- Yes, we offer REAL UNLOCKS for Dark Matter Ultra, Dark Aether, Damascus, Max Level for All Weapons (All Attachments) across both games for Cold War/Modern Warfare/Warzone.

- All Max Weapon Level, Multiplayer Camo Packages, Zombie Camo Packages, DM Ultra, Dark Aether, Prestige Packages all can be ordered instantly on our website directly. We have the most SAFEST, absolute most EFFICIENT and FASTEST service worldwide. We are the #1 COD Provider for Unlocks, Prestiges, Weapon Levels, Boosts, and much more!

- Only contact us directly if you want to purchase a Multiplayer HC Domination AFK Player Lobby so we can check if there is an availability for you before you pay.

Cold War - Multiplayer (Hardcore Domination) Boosting / Bot Services (Easily get 150+ Kills on Average per Game)
- These are LEGITIMATE lobbies where everything saves, all your progression earned is kept, nothing is modded, no exploits at all so that means there is 0% chance of a ban. Can easily kill bots in Multiplayer and earn progress towards your Multiplayer Camo Progression. Easy gain 150+ kills per game.
Prices for killing our AFK HC Domination Bots are below.
- Can contact us directly to pay and schedule a time for you to join.
- Our Discord:

$20 for One Game
$38 for Two Games
$55 for Three Games
$85 for Five Games
$120 for Seven Games
$150 for Ten Games
- All Camo Challenges, Weapon Progression, Camo Progression, Leveling, XP, and everything will count and stick!
- Great/cheaper way to unlock camos, work on challenges, unlock challenges, rank up, achieve better stats, boost stats and more! This is a legitimate public boosting method with 12 consoles.

All Packages for Multiplayer Camos, Zombie Camos, DM Ultra, Dark Aether, Prestige, and Weapon Levels are listed below (We login and do all the work! With SAME-DAY DELIVERY (USUALLY A FEW HOURS OR LESS!))
How the Ordering Process Works:
- You can join our Lobby to receive service OR let us take care of everything and we will login and do the service, just provide us your PSN or Xbox Login Information to process your order.
- PC Players can join our lobby OR create a PSN/Xbox Account and link it to their Activision Account and provide us the PSN or Xbox Login for us to do the service. (Very simple process).
- Orders are completed with SAME-DAY DELIVERY (24-Hours or less from when paid)
- On extremely high-volume days, days where the server is giving issues, as well as days where a new update is released, orders can obviously take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. We always keep everyone updated.
- You can still play on your account as normal while you wait to processed. If you get signed out stay off and wait for our message. Don't fight with us online at that time.

Multiplayer Diamond Camo Package (Choose ONE category) - $75
Choose ONE from the following categories:
- AR, SMG, Tactical Rifles & Snipers, LMG, Pistols, Shotguns, Melee, Launcher & Special

- All Camos Unlocked in the Weapon Category of Choice.
(Includes Gold and Diamond Camos for Weapon Category of Choice on Cold War)
- All Weapons in the Category of Choice Max Level
- All Weapons in the Category of Choice Attachments Unlocked
- All Multiplayer Camos transfer over to Warzone
- Works on any platform of your choice PSN, XBOX, or PC
- NOTE**: This is for Multiplayer Camos Only! (**Zombie Camos are NOT INCLUDED**)

DM Ultra Unlock All Multiplayer Camos - (YOU MUST HAVE ALL WEAPONS MAXED OUT) - $150
DM Ultra Multiplayer All Camos Package Includes:
- All Multiplayer Camos Unlocked (Including Gold, Diamond, and DM Ultra) for All Weapons
- All Multiplayer Camos transfer over to Warzone
- Applied to your Personal Account
**NOTE**: Only purchase this package if you already have max level on all of your weapons!
**Requirement:** All of your weapons must all be max level to purchase this package.

DM Ultra Unlock All Multiplayer Camos + All Weapons Max Level - $180

DM Ultra Multiplayer All Camos Package with Max Weapon Levels Includes:
- All Multiplayer Camos Unlocked (Including Gold, Diamond, and DM Ultra) for All Weapons
- All Weapons Max Level
- All Weapons Attachments Unlocked
- All Multiplayer Camos and Max Weapon Levels transfer over to Warzone
- Works on any platform of your choice PSN, XBOX, or PCz

DM Ultra and Dark Aether Unlock All Multiplayer+Zombie Camos+All Weapons Max Level - $250
DM Ultra Multiplayer and Dark Aether Zombies All Camos Package with Max Weapon Levels Includes:
- All Zombie Camos Unlocked (Including Golden Viper, Plague Diamond, and Dark Aether) for All Weapons
- All Weapons Max Level

DM Ultra/Dark Aether Unlock All Multiplayer+Zombie Camos/Rank 1000/Weapons Max Level - $300
DM Ultra Multiplayer/Dark Aether Zombies All Camos Package with Rank 1000 and Max Weapon Levels Includes:
- Max Prestige Rank 1000
- All Zombie Camos Unlocked (Including Golden Viper, Plague Diamond, and Dark Aether) for All Weapons
- All Weapons Max Level

Dark Aether All Zombie Camos Unlocked - $95
- DOES NOT INCLUDE MAX LEVEL FOR ALL WEAPONS (Golden Viper, Plague Diamond, Dark Aether are all available to use after service completion, but all basic camos in between are only accesible once you level your gun to the required level for usage, however all zombie camos will still be unlocked.)

Dark Aether All Zombies Camos Unlocked + Max All Weapons - $150
- All Weapons Max Level

Cold War Max Level All Weapons Package - $75
- All Weapons Max Level

Cold War/MW/Warzone Max Prestige Rank 1000 Package - $75
- Max Prestige Rank 1000 for both Multiplayer and Zombies
- Rank transfers to Modern Warfare and Warzone

Zombies - All Challenges 100% - $120
- All Zombie Challenges 100%
- Most Zombie Calling Cards Unlocked

www.BrownMagician.com

2747317813212dcbc328a7d9484629a7.png

7476a2679391eb00512bfc73c9ee2de1.png

YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE US USING
Text SMS, Kik Mobile-App or Skype
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY): +1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#8007

PM ON 7SINS:
CLICK HERE

24415df84133f7b3081b1a269c4b44be.png

Last edited:
Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

S

SilverB

Reaction score
Sin$
Take my money if you have any boosting lobbies available? I like to grind to get to max level but some challenges are irksome.

B

baby arab 92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this unlock all of the camos? I know it not stated on the thread.

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Take my money if you have any boosting lobbies available? I like to grind to get to max level but some challenges are irksome.
Doing our way is definitely way more efficient we will have all orders done in less than 24 hours. Usually way less if were online at that time.

Does this unlock all of the camos? I know it not stated on the thread.
At the moment, unlocks are not available, only rank and stats is offered. If we manage to find a safe possible, and efficient way to do unlocks we will update the thread accordingly, but for now its just Rank and Legit Stats.

W

WOLFxMAN

Reaction score
Sin$
so is this just you playing on the account or a mod in some way?

P

Paco416

Reaction score
Sin$
How’s fast can I get my account back

To start off we would like to say we have been here since 2013 providing legitimate high-quality services. As shown in our profile we joined in 2014 and have an enormous amount of vouches/reviews up till now.

We are now offering a Rank and Legit Stats Service for COD:MW​

MW Rank + Legit Stat Package
$65

- Any Level (Up to Rank 155, You can choose any rank you want)
- Legit Stats (Random)
- Works on any platform of your choice (Xbox, PS4, or PC)
- Can be done on your personal account or we can provide you a brand new account.
- All Services Completed in 24 hours or less, Usually way less just depends if we are sleeping or not.

eJjVEkq.png

www.BrownMagician.com
24/7 Customer Support Chat: Click Here

OR

YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE US USING
Text SMS, Kik Mobile-App or Skype
*(Use Kik for fastest response):
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430
My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#8007
PM ON 7SINS: CLICK HERE

EXAMPLES
G3oaij7.png

I6VLhaW.png

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility.
- Leveling and stats is all done only by our trained group of professionals who have years of experience with Call of Duty, the nature of spawn trapping and the like, we use absolutely no console exploits at all on your account.
I’m interested

S

slappers_only

Reaction score
Sin$
Do the stats have to be random? or can you give a ballpark like just add 3000 kills and a certain number of hours played? I wouldn't want it to be pure RNG and end up with less stats than when i started

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
  • All Weapons Max Ranked is now possible!
  • New package has been added to include Max Weapon Rank

Last edited:
XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will remove if BM asks, but you guys could probably link ur COD account to another psn/xbox account as he only uses consoles for the setup. & while he uses that you can continue using ur main acc.. & when he done you could just re-link ur cod account back to ur main...

not to confuse any 1, thats the last thing any 1 wants.

1. you would make new PSN account here: https://my.playstation.com (for xbox dont know what link it is, you find ur self)
2. then go to https://s.activision.com/activision/ on your main account
7SjGH14.jpg

& unlink...

3. go back to https://my.playstation.com make sure you are logged in with your new psn account.
4. then back to https://s.activision.com/activision/ & press link to link your new PSN account.

give details in the invoice on the new acc you made...

when he done just repeat steps again but this time link to your main acc...

as progress is on your Activision account not your platform.. they made it this way if you go to a friends house something you can just play on your acc on the xbox or PC.

BTW this is not confirmed by me but I saw this in blog post somewhere...

BM is trustworthy in my books but for those who just want to play online using main acc OTHER GAMES ONLY, you can try this method instead.... (don't ask BM for help on this as he wants it as simple as it can be, but for those who have a brain can use this method instead...)

or if you want to go other way just buy an account & ask for Activision account login details with the new account... should be same as PSN/xbox details if he makes it that way. then just unlink the activation account on that psn/xbox account & link to ur main & change the account name to what you want... <-- Simplest Option

Last edited:
S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Big vouch ...100% legit! He finished mine within 24 hours...I’m at rank 155 and all the gun attachments are unlocked making this game much more fun to play ! Great service !

XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

as always he comes through :wink:

QQ2KHUF.jpg

was like lvl 55 b4 this.. (forgot to ask for 156, no matter I will lvl last lvl)

NboLoxF.jpg

shame we have to do Camo's ourselves :cry:

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as always he comes through :wink:

QQ2KHUF.jpg

was like lvl 55 b4 this.. (forgot to ask for 156, no matter I will lvl last lvl)

NboLoxF.jpg

shame we have to do Camo's ourselves :cry:
I don’t suppose you had any good guns before purchasing? If you did, did it affect them at all?

XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t suppose you had any good guns before purchasing? If you did, did it affect them at all?
didn't check but I skimmed through them all, and they seem all maxed.

the DLC ones from this season are also maxed. I didn't have the RAM-7 unlocked but after I unlocked it. it still was maxed..

kqS16f5.jpg

rEAQc4C.jpg

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
didn't check but I skimmed through them all, and they seem all maxed.

the DLC ones from this season are also maxed. I didn't have the RAM-7 unlocked but after I unlocked it. it still was maxed..

kqS16f5.jpg

rEAQc4C.jpg
Ah okay, I don’t think it will affect it, just ive already got like 5 gold guns and very nearly got another 2 more! Just awaiting back for a message and will be getting it done myself

vProzium

vProzium

Reaction score
Sin$
invt me for boost on ps4, send me time and i wil reply gmertag vCasanovaa

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
100% from me, I would upload pictures but I don’t know how to from my phone, but trust me it’s so worth getting this

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register