What's new

Patched 1.46 Store arena vehicles in any garage

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

requirements: office, nightclub, mk2 or deluxo, one friend, one recent activity

1. Enter nightclub so it gets cached in your session.
2. Enter office
3. invite friend to office
4. start CEO and invite friend to organisation
5. Do the god mode glitch (watch video)
6. start a race and back out, to get outside of office.
7. fly to arena, then destroy your mk2 or deluxo
8. enter arena and get in the arena vehicle you want to move to another garage
9. drive out of arena
10. blow up the arena vehicle
11. call mors mutual insurance and recover your mk2 or deluxo
12. steal street car, call mors mutual insurance and recover arena vehicle.
13. drive to mors mutual and pick up your mk2 or deluxo
14. head to airport wall breach (see video)
15. fly under map to the nightclub (see video)
16. enter nightclub, it will kick you out.
17. fly to nightclub garage and store your mk2 or deluxo
18. to end the never ending loading screen, start a recent activity and then back out
19. profit!

to change the vehicle from nightclub to another garage (office for example) call a car from office, make sure nightclub garage is full, drive the office car into nightclub and replace arena vehicle, it will then get sent to your nightclub or any other garage your car was from.

end result is a hilarious mess in your garage, with your cars going crazy and flipping out and getting wrecked! enjoy

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like something that would create a dead spot

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like something that would create a dead spot
This will create a dead spot if you take the swapped car out of the arena and drive the arena vehicle back to its original space. The dead spot would go to whichever garage and space the arena vehicle had previously been in.

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will create a dead spot if you take the swapped car out of the arena and drive the arena vehicle back to its original space. The dead spot would go to whichever garage and space the arena vehicle had previously been in.

Gonna try this anyway on an account i dont care too much about, i do love me some garage mayhem lol

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try this anyway on an account i dont care too much about, i do love me some garage mayhem lol
Update; this aint gonna work for me, as after exiting arena, the god mode is gone. Suggestions?

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update; this aint gonna work for me, as after exiting arena, the god mode is gone. Suggestions?
You don't need god mode to fly under the map (my mistake for saying that in the video) instead, it's because the game thinks you're still in office, that's why it will let you under the map even without Godmode. You can enter interiors and exit them and you'll see that when you open your interaction menu it'll still have office options in it.

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need god mode to fly under the map (my mistake for saying that in the video) instead, it's because the game thinks you're still in office, that's why it will let you under the map even without Godmode. You can enter interiors and exit them and you'll see that when you open your interaction menu it'll still have office options in it.
I realize all this, still kills me in the wallbreach lol.. I'll try again later when i get home. Thx for ur reply

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I realize all this, still kills me in the wallbreach lol.. I'll try again later when i get home. Thx for ur reply
Make sure you're in a lobby which doesn't kill you INSTANTLY when you wall breach. Some lobbies are instant kill, some kill after about 5 seconds, you can find those lobbies by switching once or twice, they're very common. Then it will work :smile: make sure you do it on the same wall that I use in my video too, the wall with 3 garages and the wide roof.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working on xbox one. Obviously no recent activity. Different targeting mode friend works well. Accept first alert decline second. (May take a few to get the first alert but it does come)
So best advice would be you and your friend in free aim and be sure to have another friend online. Also the godmode glitch is tagged with ps4 and no xbox tag. But it works on xbox too.

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you're in a lobby which doesn't kill you INSTANTLY when you wall breach. Some lobbies are instant kill, some kill after about 5 seconds, you can find those lobbies by switching once or twice, they're very common. Then it will work :smile: make sure you do it on the same wall that I use in my video too, the wall with 3 garages and the wide roof.
Got it now lol, thx

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working on xbox one. Obviously no recent activity. Different targeting mode friend works well. Accept first alert decline second. (May take a few to get the first alert but it does come)
So best advice would be you and your friend in free aim and be sure to have another friend online. Also the godmode glitch is tagged with ps4 and no xbox tag. But it works on xbox too.

Yeah the glitched out in office works great for going under map. Also got a aircraft saved in the terrorbyte using it. Unfortunately it caused the inevitable deadspot in the hanger. Im not having any luck getting into a 10 car garage though as all blue entry coronas disappear once glitched out. Can walk in nightclub, hangar, terrorbyte but not clubhouse office or garages. Weird

PacPacBoy

PacPacBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

For me on xbox one, once I enter in the arena the god mode is off and I die all the time when I try to do the wallbreach.

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the glitched out in office works great for going under map. Also got a aircraft saved in the terrorbyte using it. Unfortunately it caused the inevitable deadspot in the hanger. Im not having any luck getting into a 10 car garage though as all blue entry coronas disappear once glitched out. Can walk in nightclub, hangar, terrorbyte but not clubhouse office or garages. Weird
Are you talking about the blue vehicle management marker? You have to leave a normal car or leave empty the space nearest the marker, and if you're in your office the space closest to the elevator on all 3 floors has to have a normal vehicle or be empty otherwise the blue marker disappears. I discovered this when I broke my marker yesterday and rearranging vehicles by driving them back in fixed it and brought back my blue marker :smile:

For me on xbox one, once I enter in the arena the god mode is off and I die all the time when I try to do the wallbreach.
Find a lobby which kills you after 5 seconds of wall reaching, not instantly kills you. Also use the triple garage wall in video and it'll work bud

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
id recommend the Cerberus, it did not play well with the pounder custom and chernobog in my ceo office, had to put it back into my arena xD

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Just destroy deluxo.
*Do gm/otr.
*From office just tp to facility or arena.
*Enter and pull out the vehicle you want to move
*Register as mc and return the vehicle and request deluxo from mmi.

From there you can breach the nc and finish

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
id recommend the Cerberus, it did not play well with the pounder custom and chernobog in my ceo office, had to put it back into my arena xD
Yeah cerberus all the way .. Got a couple in there atm :wink:

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about the blue vehicle management marker? You have to leave a normal car or leave empty the space nearest the marker, and if you're in your office the space closest to the elevator on all 3 floors has to have a normal vehicle or be empty otherwise the blue marker disappears. I discovered this when I broke my marker yesterday and rearranging vehicles by driving them back in fixed it and brought back my blue marker :smile:

Na I mean the blue dots outside the apartment garages. After breaching with an aircraft as the last called out vehicle all the garage doors open as you drive upto them rather than let you drive in. The office is all bricked up at the front rather than having a glass front. The terrorbyte works to save aircraft in but of course causes a deadspot as there is no way to bring the hangar based aircraft out of the terrorbyte once its in. You force a car slot in hangar and can't empty the hangar slot in terrorbyte without clearing and thus losing it. It's deadspot or nothing with aircraft it seems. On xbox at lesst

S

stebrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bother you guys. I am a PC player.

It seems that there is a god mode (or office glitch) which allows you to do the wallbreach glitch at the airport.
I wonder if that god mode glitch (and only that part) works for PC?

Because if it works, that means the Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage would be revived and working again.
I really want to get it working again for my other characters.

Thank you

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bother you guys. I am a PC player.

It seems that there is a god mode (or office glitch) which allows you to do the wallbreach glitch at the airport.
I wonder if that god mode glitch (and only that part) works for PC?

Because if it works, that means the Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage would be revived and working again.
I really want to get it working again for my other characters.

Thank you

Test it? The godmode office part is very easy. I've already used it to store aircraft in terrorbyte on xbox. The problem is what I said above. When glitched in you can't enter 10 car garages as the blue dots are missing. Making it very difficult to do anything without creating deadspots

Top Bottom
Login
Register