What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

1.31 MONEY DROP LOBBY PC {FREE} {NO BAN}

Status
Not open for further replies.
QaZ_

QaZ_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

REPTILEZX/QaZ_ MODDED

$ LOBBIES $

EDIT:BANNED....AGAIN

rwVsl7OljEmY8S0H9X-4wQ_CXslxQTKc9_3XNitAsKpR7Mo0ljiz7-hwivF1x3Ac0LK6lVYtAm7cyJbCBXYFlhaAIhHnI33apd4TmDuLlKo0ugmMYLi0_7pNmuEOlrLfknPIwP2u

Cash Drops - HOSTING NOW

ushz6cPHnQ_ep3YsoxBV2nUP2-9L2l8cQsv0YkYfqxlhBK65bLtIGP6wj8WPN3SpA0iuIzpk7piPhjVAlHdeaOl2vH7xKX1Sva7rL3OuhXNMbJr5-knyWpFhEQh2iXZ5GjZX9XgQ

DO NOT PM YOUR SC, JUST LEAVE IN THE THREAD

TY

How To Get In:

1. Leave your social club below

2. We add each other on social club

3. Join the lobby when I am hosting

4. The drop begins.

PLEASE DONATE:

This is because if I get banned, there will be no more money lobbies from me - donations allow me to buy a new account to continue to give you guys money for free rather than you buying overpriced shark cards!

EVIDENCE:

VOUCHES:

legit!

Anwsers fast and is very polite.

Vouch This guy! He's The Best!! :biggrin:
100% Legit and got money really quickly. Been in a couple of lobbies tonight and this is by far the best.

Vouch for him. It was really great & fast! :smile:

I got into the lobby. Got the money quickly (his game DID crash some time, but that's not a major problem. I understand, and it took like no time for him at all to get back). Was friendly, lobby people were friendly and fun to talk to and HOLY CRAP was there a lot of money dropped! (got a yacht, golden jet, golden helicopter, new house, etc.)

Legitimate
100% legit, fast and great

Legit got my money :smile:

Legit guy, Donated $15's, great service!

DONATIONS

PAYPAL DONATIONS
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HKQXJA49CKAJU

DISCLAIMER: By donating using this link, you are donating for the sole purpose of both yours and my satisfaction. You are not entitled to a refund unless explicitly stated otherwise. You cannot (unless explicitly stated otherwise) expect anything materialistic, digital or any other item of value in return for your donation.

CS:GO SKINS

To donate CS:GO Skins, PM me with your steam name , thanks :smile:

Current Donation Balance:
  • $ 0
Goal (For New Account):
  • $30 USD

Last edited:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Note that you are not allowed to charge on this thread!
Make sure you report the thread for opening and closing when you are open and closed!
Have fun hosting!

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
100% Legit and got money really quickly. Been in a couple of lobbies tonight and this is by far the best.

Last edited:
u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it not better to stick your social club username in the op so we can directly add you?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it not better to stick your social club username in the op so we can directly add you?

Well he could control it more doing it this way rather than having 100's of people add him.

QaZ_

QaZ_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register