• Thread starter NickGTR46
  • Start date
  • Views 7,695
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
I have only really done 3 crates at a time with CEO stuff, but I did a 1 crate collection last night and it seems to be worth more per crate?

(1 crate 2000 to buy 10000 to sell)

Am I being completely stupid, but buying a single crate at a time is surely more financially worth it?

TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy 1 crate at a time for $2000 each, and by the time you fill a large warehouse, each will be worth just shy of $20k. It will take you somewhere between 1.5 and 3 times as long to fill, depending on the number of times you have to make three separate trips, but each crate will command a larger profit in the end, based on the full warehouse sell bonus. Capital invested will only be $222k per warehouse, vs $666k. (Not factoring in a potential slip up or two) You will also increase your total collections number each time, whereas 3 crates per buy only count as one completed collection. Doesnt matter much if youre not worried about your SecuroServ statue finishes, but if you are, two birds-one stone.

However, if your money is not too low currently, i recommend doing three crates at a time, for time saving sake. My logic being that even if each crate is worth less at the final sale, i will continually profit around 3mil for every 2 lg warehouses sold at once, so the more often the better. Meaning go faster, 3 crates at a time, fill faster, sell faster, profit more often.

Im sure there will be a few different theories on this, hopefully youre able to find one that matches your end-goals and play style.

Upvote 0
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure the whole time saved, money earned ratio is debateable but it just surprised me that there was a considerable difference.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it depends what you get with your crates, on how much they are worth.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This video might help you, I sent it to a friend a while back:

Upvote 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confident i can fill 3 warehouses with 3-crate pickups in the time it takes to fill one warehouse up with single crate pickups.

Basically i'd make 2.2mln x3 = 6.6 mln, minus the initial investment 666.000 x3 = 1.980.000 = roughly 4.6 Mln profit.

With single crates, you'd have made 2.2 million minus investment = 2 million.

Upvote 0
ExecuteMinion

ExecuteMinion

Reaction score
Sin$
well i hear buying one crate 3 times costs more then buying 3 crates at once so i would just get like 2/3 friends and get the 3 crates at once

Upvote 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter if you Buy 1 crate or 2 or 3 crates; sometimes you only pick up 1 Van, sometimes you get 3 seperate pickups (even if you ordered a single crate)

So basically it comes down to time efficiency and investment.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register