Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

"1-2" Boosting Clan

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by Be4u, Jan 26, 2009 with 331 replies and 9,744 views.

1. Be4u

Be4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have ended this clan. Thank you to all the GOOD boosters I have played with!

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY IF YOU WANT TO BOOST WITH MY CLAN!!!

I'm strict and I only want to boost. If you cant follow and understand this post then you may not be able to boost with serious boosters that follow rules and enjoy the benefits of huge gains in XP.

1. Post ONLY your gamertag. No quotes, underscores, no explaining o's and 0's, no thanks, no please...exact gamertags ONLY!!!

2. If you want to join please understand that you will be kicked out and NEVER invited back if you SHOOT, KNIFE, TUBAN GAS, BETTY, GRENADE, THROW SMOKE, ETC...In other words, if you do anything other than run back and forth on the flag you'll be kicked and I'll also post your name in my bad booster thread.

3. I understand the accidental bullet or grenade. It happens and if it does DO NOT RETALIATE!!! You'll get kicked. If you are the cause of ruining a match, you'll be kicked!

4. Understand that my clan doesnt need you. We are large and sometimes have enough people for two matches, thats 24 people boosting at the same time. If we all link up and get more people we may be able to have boosting matches all day!

5. Theres not enough room for everyone in one match. If you cant connect or someone sneaks in and steals your spot all I can say is sorry and that i'll try to get you in at another time. Be patient! Not everyone can boost all day, people leave and I need to fill the spot.

6. When people do leave we are usually stuck with an unknown player that messes the match up. It sucks and cant be stopped. Hopefully the team who gets the unknown player can talk him (or her) into boosting.

7. Several people on this site are in my clan. Maybe YOU already are. Post your gamertag if you wish.

I'll probably amend this post but as it stands now, I dont know what else to type :biggrin:

• Like Like x 7
  2. lostplotter

lostplotter Newbie

Ratings:
  3. Trammell

Trammell Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  4. M ii L k MaN x

M ii L k MaN x Newbie

Ratings:
    M ii L k MaN x

• Like Like x 1
  5. berb

berb Newbie

Ratings:
  6. EVIL COOKIE

EVIL COOKIE Newbie

Ratings:
  7. ejaculator

ejaculator Newbie

Ratings:
  8. Deadly Sin

Deadly Sin Newbie

Ratings:
  9. JSDragon

JSDragon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Primary GT-JSDragon

Secondary GT-Austin Travis

10. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. shakaweelz

shakaweelz Newbie

Ratings:
  12. King Anubiz

King Anubiz Newbie

Ratings:
    GT-King Anubiz im always on but it say offline

13. i Flip Efects i

i Flip Efects i Newbie

Ratings:
  14. JonyBoyHache

JonyBoyHache Newbie

Ratings:
    STA JonyBoy
    First time booster

15. I Physiks I

I Physiks I Newbie

Ratings:
  16. DaLoneGiraffe

DaLoneGiraffe Newbie

Ratings:
  17. Iv RaDoN vI

Iv RaDoN vI Newbie

Ratings:
  18. OP
    Be4u

Be4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have everyone added so far. My friends list is nearly full. We had a few great boosting matches tonight. Nearly 4000XP in 30 minutes :biggrin:

19. lostplotter

lostplotter Newbie

Ratings:
    To be honest last night was a little frustrating at my end, ages to get sorted into a match, which I appeciate does take time, but when I did get into matches after 1000 XP people started wasting each other !!!!!! Arrrrggghhhhh :frown:

lost

20. OP
    Be4u

Be4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah Lost, last night sucked. Everything was messing up but the good news is that were actively ironing everything out. Booting bad boosters. Not long after you left we had a few perfect matches. I even got 4600xp one match (with match bonus).

I'm dedicated to this boosting clan and I'm working everyday to weed out the bad boosters so all of us good boosters can link up. I expect this clan to be awsome in the near future...I want to have a clan so tight that people will fear to mess around knowing they will get kicked out of a good thing. My list of perfect boosters is growing. EXPECIALLY the group we had after you left.

I'll probably see you tonight!

• Like Like x 1