What's new

Patched [1.17] Change Character Appearance Again!

• Thread starter Sito DJ
  • Start date
  • Views 41,135
be9ine

be9ine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm :biggrin:

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a glitch similar to this as you can max Your characters stats aswell as you can change appearance as often as you like :smile:

Kurt321

Kurt321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The change appearance screen won't come up for me, just got to level 6 and nothing.

INDIAN_GAMER

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
still working PS3 ?
EDIT:its working :biggrin:

Last edited:
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
still working PS3 ?
EDIT:its working :biggrin:
I had also a glitch like this where you could increase your stats every time you repeated the glitch, but it's probably fixed now, i have no idea. I can pm you the link as you can try if you want. Also i believe my repeat way still works so that itself is worth checking out. But only if you want you can pm me and i will give link. I won't link it any other way then pm as i can't be accused for linking my own threads.

INDIAN_GAMER

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had also a glitch like this where you could increase your stats every time you repeated the glitch, but it's probably fixed now, i have no idea. I can pm you the link as you can try if you want.
ok pm me the link,i will look it

xXFreakingOutXx

xXFreakingOutXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked great (y) thanks :wink: 
Can yu pm me too :smile: #me_too_ps3_gamer

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sito DJ Sito DJ it says this was originally posted in October, before the game was available on ps4. Im gonna take a shot in the dark and say this dosnt work on next gen systems as you are in a completely different menu then we are. I don't even think that option comes up anymore. If I am wrong correct me, but I will assume that the 3 questions about next are all a no?

MXKN

MXKN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can any one confirm this still on ps4?

Next gen?

Sito DJ Sito DJ it says this was originally posted in October, before the game was available on ps4. Im gonna take a shot in the dark and say this dosnt work on next gen systems as you are in a completely different menu then we are. I don't even think that option comes up anymore. If I am wrong correct me, but I will assume that the 3 questions about next are all a no?

It works in next gen, i just use it a couple days ago on xbox one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register