Status
Not open for further replies.
Galag

Galag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flight School " Confirmed "

National aviation day is next Tuesday so.....

- 4 new Vehicles
- 3 Air
- 1 Car
- new flight clothing
- reserve parachutes

Sounds dumb ( i personally never wanted this Flight DLC thought it was stupid )

I know everyone hates this guy ( including me ) but the info on leaks is usually legit, it's from " ECB2 " on reddit

Video : http://youtu.be/zbGtGqomP6A

Last edited:
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He "confirms" dlc and release dates like 8 days a week, finds out he's wrong, and then does it again.

Galag

Galag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He "confirms" dlc and release dates like 8 days a week, finds out he's wrong, and then does it again.

He didn't find it, he just " reports it ". Trust me i hate the guy but he's usually right on the content, NOT the day it comes out.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He didn't find it, he just " reports it ". Trust me i hate the guy but he's usually right on the content, NOT the day it comes out.
Until I see some proof like code or photos and not a dlc description any pleb could have typed up I'm calling bs on this.

OFF1CER NASTY

OFF1CER NASTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what he and icrazy teddy do they say they found something in the code when they don't have any proof and then when you call them out you are branded a hater. I don't ever trust them ever.

Also he stole this from Reddit and that guy didn't even have a source either.

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
*scratches head* reserve chute? so i'm sensing parachutes will start failing.. if they auto deploy then AWESOME cause at times i cant find the button in time to save my MP character..:frown:

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wait there's a you-tube video??? Must be legit.. I trust everything this guy says...
I'm also a liar.

Edit: I also believe that the flight school dlc rumour has been around for quite a while so I highly doubt he 'discovered' it. Unless discovered means google'd 'gta online dlc'.

zombieali2000

zombieali2000

Reaction score
Sin$
*Waits For noahj456 to come and make a video about this and put a misleading title*

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember when this guy posted a tweet on August 4th talking about how he was sure a Flight School Update would come tomorrow...We all know how that turned out.

Hanson1851

Hanson1851

Say what again!
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone who posts these stupid, useless threads be banned in the future?

Stop reposting theories without any proof what so ever.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I found the link. Read through the comments and you'll see he specifically states, "Can't say anything about the screen, but I can confirm we are getting Pilot School DLC tomorrow."

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone who posts these stupid, useless threads be banned in the future?
Stop reposting theories without any proof what so ever.
Especially when there are already two locked threads about this on the first page of the GTAV forum.
Alright, I found the link. Read through the comments and you'll see he specifically states, "Can't say anything about the screen, but I can confirm we are getting Pilot School DLC tomorrow."
I was just going to screenshot that exact post.. on the 4th like you said lol We're still waiting here guy.
...Sounds dumb ( i personally never wanted this Flight DLC thought it was stupid )...
...I know everyone hates this guy ( including me ) but the info is legit.
Two questions. Why listen to the guy if you don't like him? and how exactly is the information legit?

Last edited:
TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I Wish they could put the fighter jet in military website its annoying driving to the Military Air base all the time for a jet only to get shot down by a buzzard -.- lol

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I Wish they could put the fighter jet in military website its annoying driving to the Military Air base all the time for a jet only to get shot down by a buzzard -.- lol
GTA Online will be pure hell if everyone had easy access to jets.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Would prefer it if everyone had jets not God-Mode lol

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes out I'll be here... You just come on back.
Haha you might but this thread won't be! Lol For your sake I hope that it comes out, Or we're gonna have a thread dedicated to the stupidity of blindly following YouTubers and you will be invited lol

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
would be awesome but only exclusive to level 200+ at 3.5 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register