• Start date
  • Views 3,080
S

Stevlock Holmiel

The Realist
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS GLITCH IS NOT CONFIRMED WORKING FOR OTHERS
(IF YOU CAN GET IT WORKING, LET US KNOW BY REPLYING, OTHERWISE, IT IS GOING TO BE READ AS PATCHED)
NOTES
*NEED 2 CHARACTERS
*I found this glitch by accident when attempting the glitch to be a single player character online
*This MAY be just an accident because I had not further tested it, but if it does not work for you, just give the issue and I'll see what i can do
*This glitch WILL erase the cars you are duping to, so watch what character you use, that is VERY important
*The glitch branched off from the single to multilayer, so I advise you get a clear understanding of that glitch before you continue -- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-play-as-chop-online-glitch.1178088/
*If you do not understand what steps to follow from this glitch, i will explain anyway
STEPS
1:
Start with character you want to receive cars from
2: Put all of your money into cash, basically get your money to a poor level so you can get the Xbox game store message when you buy something
3: Once money is gone in CASH, switch to other character *MAKE SURE THAT YOU STAY IN THE OPEN SESSION THAT IT PUTS YOU IN*
4: Now take a car from your garage, *IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT'S FROM YOUR GARAGE*
5: Bring into customs and hover over something you cannot afford
6: *NOTE THIS PART CAN BE TRICKY* What you wanna do now is press start, then A Or X If on ps3 (sorry if that is wrong button, i have never been on ps3) *If done correctly, you should see the black alert screen that asks if you want to go to game store*
7: Now press A or X and quickly go to online tab in the pause menu and go to the bottom and leave GTA online
8:Once in game store, and if done correctly, you should see a QUITTING SESSION icon at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, now you should leave once the game store loads
9: If you end up in story mode, and not in online session, just press start and go to invite only session, and if you have done it like i have, you should spawn as your character in your other character's car!, just drive in your garage and it should be you other character's cars *it changes ALL the garages, so if you have two garages on the character that has the cars you want to dupe over to other character, it also replaces the other garage too!

FINAL NOTE
I apologize this does not work for you, this may just be a one time only thing, i would like however if you can clarify if it is a one time only glitch, or everyone can do it, if you can give me an honest reply to the glitch it would be much appreciated, and keep in mind this is one of the first ever glitches i posted, so if you have any criticisms, please be kind about them for i can understand if you give me an honest opinion on what I can improve on in the future, thanks for your understanding

Last edited:
GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotta try this out later. Thanks OP

S

Stevlock Holmiel

The Realist
Reaction score
Sin$
Adding a step doesn't make it new.
well, sorry if you see the glitch that way, but i honestly don't think it's a similar method, and plus, that one may be patched, I apologize if it's not

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Adding a step doesn't make it new. 

Funny...youtubers don't usually make vids saying a glitch was patched...
The youtube video was from three months ago and has been patched. This is a new glitch and as there has not been one of these glitches this patch or even the patch before the last. 
well, sorry if you see the glitch that way, but i honestly don't think it's a similar method, and plus, that one may be patched, I apologize if it's not
The links are all extremely old and have all been patched for a while. Plus, even if they were not patched (which they are), it is not posted on this site and is therefore fair game.

pizentu

pizentu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds interesting. However, seems a little strange that it would swap online characters without initiating the swap.

And Akira, the old methods were patched.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting idea, and a beautifully written post. :smile:

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post, I might try this on my other psn account where i got a new secondary character.
Thanks.

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I appologize. I hadn't fully read the links I posted. I have seen this here before though I am unable to find it now. Good point and post. I'm just getting irritated by the amount of reposts of old glitches cluttering this forum. New members and youtubers are adding a step to old glitches to post them as new. Please accept my appology, I only want to help keep this section clean for all.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I appologize. I hadn't fully read the links I posted. I have seen this here before though I am unable to find it now. Good point and post. I'm just getting irritated by the amount of reposts of old glitches cluttering this forum. New members and youtubers are adding a step to old glitches to post them as new. Please accept my appology, I only want to help keep this section clean for all.
Yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about. Apology accepted! :wink:

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems good, has anyone actually tried this though?

Top Bottom
Login
Register