Naeem10

Naeem10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[Update] Text tutorials only.

1. Get any Personal vehicle and drive anywhere in the map NOT IN GARAGE
2. Set location to last location
3.Park anywhere beside the road. Stay in the vehicle.
4.Now quickly press start > Find a new session > Ok
7.Let it loads up ,press y ONCE while zooming is happenin, to get out of car. The best time to press Y is right after zoom #2, before zoom #3 completes and begins normal camera. Then all you need to do is press Y one more time to get back inside. It works even if you get back inside the vehicle after everything is loaded in (on normal camera), as long as you got out of the vehicle between zooms #2 and #3.
Credits- DatGews DatGews for the tip.
8.If you can drive the car , you have a god mode car already, if not, its normal
9.now press start> online> find new session>ok
10.once again, repeat step 7, keep spam the triangle,Y button until you are in the next session
11. Now the vehicle should move :smile: if it doesnt , repeat step 9 :smile:

The downside of this glitch is anyone can kill you with machineguns etc..but you are indestructable with stickybombs,tanks, etc

Sucess rate 60-80%
Note : If the car cannot move, just get the vehicle impounded, you will able to drive with your car + godmode in it. However, if still doesn't, just redo the whole glitch from the top :smile:

P.s : It is still good for trolling people :smile:

Note : If you are falling down the map, the glitch does not work ..

***press Y before the third zoom. if u done it right ur character drive like a NPC, now just kill yourself and enjoy the godmode car :biggrin:- credits FullBreit FullBreit

Last edited:
Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
So you're only explosion-proof? Does this mean people can only shoot you through the windows? Last question, can you drive this said car? I really wanna know. Great tutorial though.

Naeem10

Naeem10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you're only explosion-proof? Does this mean people can only shoot you through the windows? Last question, can you drive this said car? I really wanna know. Great tutorial though.
So far i have tried it , it works most of the time, yes people can shoot you through windows :frown:, you can drive the car :smile:

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Isnt this the same glitch from last month where it puts you in a stationary car that is partially glitched thru the road, and you cant drive or do anything?

FullBreit

FullBreit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
press Y before the third zoom. if u done it right ur character drive like a NPC, now just kill yourself and enjoy the godmode car :biggrin:

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Isnt this the same glitch from last month where it puts you in a stationary car that is partially glitched thru the road, and you cant drive or do anything?
I found out this is similar but different. The last glitch had you go to new session while driving, then press y to get out while zooming down. That one still happens, it makes it so your car is perfectly level regardless of the road, and cant move. This one has you standing outside, then getting in. It does let you drive, and also is a pretty cool drive like NPC glitch. You can just sit back and watch your character drive around in a mostly invincible car.

What are the circumstances that make this glitch go away? So far I have found that getting it impounded then using the teleport glitch to go to the impound lot makes the car respawn as a new car and makes the glitch go away.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What is a good road to do this glitch on? It worked for me once or twice, but now every time I do it, I spawn just out of reach of my car, or the y button doesnt walk me into my car in time.

Naeem10

Naeem10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is a good road to do this glitch on? It worked for me once or twice, but now every time I do it, I spawn just out of reach of my car, or the y button doesnt walk me into my car in time.
beside the eclipse tower road *Heading to the hills

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
beside the eclipse tower road *Heading to the hills
Can you show a picture of where? I have tried now about 50 times in different places and keep failing! My character is always a little too far away from the car.

Naeem10

Naeem10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you show a picture of where? I have tried now about 50 times in different places and keep failing! My character is always a little too far away from the car.
Ok but now i have to go to school . Will be back in hours lol

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so i just found out that if you let your player just drive around on its own you can get the drive 30miles with no damage award

Y

YObii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can so someone explain this a little clearer I don't understand how to do it.

You created an account just to say this?

I just tried it again twice, didn't work again twice. Spawned me and my car falling underground, or spawned my car upside down with me standing inside it. No godmode. Wasted $37500 so far.
How did you lose money. I'm lost 
Press y before the 3rd zoom in or zoom out. Also is that the last zoom or is it the 3rd to last zoom just please help explain it

Top Bottom
Login
Register