Came for glitch.
Stayed for the hilarious debate.
Will be returning to see round 2...

Dream Away

Dream Away

Wink
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting wheelie position with that sprocket & cog ratio.

Who does wheelies any more.

It's all about the manuals. Street rider here. lol.

Right enough of off topicness.

I do feel there's not a need for you to care so much about credit, you just seem like you'll be another typical youtube whore once you get your capture card or something.

S

Scan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here I have a video of it for ya and gave you a shoutout plus a link to this post :smile:

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh joy a glitch where only I the user can see, how about doing the one where everyone can see? Oh no nobody wants to cause then they will try to claim it when it's been out since first update.

Cold Tactics

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh joy a glitch where only I the user can see, how about doing the one where everyone can see? Oh no nobody wants to cause then they will try to claim it when it's been out since first update.

Some people are desperate for any form of recognition...

Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't even look good lol when you said "ripped" I thought it would be a lil more than some scuffs on the sleeves! Wouldn't be SO obsessed with credits either you only put on a jacket and go to game store nothing that great here, it's not like you came up with sp to mp or anything awesome like that

Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you read the topic kid, which you haven't. I am talking about a sp to mp glitch. Yes he posted it first so I do give creds to him but he should of waited till 1.13...

That thread isn't the same.

You are going to get this glitch I found and claim you found it pretty much.

Please grow up then come talk to me, I am not going to bother to reply to children anymore.
You have no rights to tell someone when they can post a thread and no **** the thread isn't the same, you were still doing the exact same thing you were complaining about so don't even try to convince people you were the founder of anything unless you have solid proof and not any nonsense of you just saying you found without proof is the childish thing someone can do on 7s 
It doesn't even look good lol when you said "ripped" I thought it would be a lil more than some scuffs on the sleeves! Wouldn't be SO obsessed with credits either you only put on a jacket and go to game store nothing that great here, it's not like you came up with sp to mp or anything awesome like that
Yeah I expected more then your jacket just going under neath your skin, thought it was going to be like a zombie costume looking thing

MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
Y=Xbox.
Do it with triangle on PS3.
It's a glitch I found.
3rd person view on camera app.
Give me credit.
Give me credit guise.
Give. Me. Some. Mother. Effing. Credit. ***. :cry:
CREDIT. CREDIT. CREDIT. DAMMIT.

Last edited:
MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just get premium? Just asking (from my room).

Dream Away

Dream Away

Wink
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah. Got it sometime last year. No you shouldn't even talk. Silence. Or I'll kill you.

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here I have a video of it for ya and gave you a shoutout plus a link to this post :smile:

Thanks! I will post the video on my thread. Apperciate it and thanks for the shout out but you said my name wrong lol but its good

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It is ripped. Ripped can mean anything you just assumed something else. I am obsess with credits because I never really found a glitch that has never been posted before in such a big game. Even it's the most simplest it doesn't matter, a glitch is a glitch.

I know a SP to MP and it's very easy and the method hasn't been patched since 1.10 I just am not releasing the method since it will obv be patched.

Dream Away

Dream Away

Wink
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait for it.. Wait for it...

Are you waiting for us to ride your **** to release the method? If so... Nah you won't get it.

I've my trusty lag switch.

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait for it.. Wait for it...

Are you waiting for us to ride your **** to release the method? If so... Nah you won't get it.

I've my trusty lag switch.

No, I am keeping the method between me and my friends. Other then that I won't ever release it... Suck my **** or not I still won't release it. Stop assuming stuff as well

Dream Away

Dream Away

Wink
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason why I see you constantly saying "oh I've this SP2MP method that only me & my friends know!!11!1" Is because you want your **** ridden & credits going to you so you'll feel good about yourself. Hur dur.

Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
It is ripped. Ripped can mean anything you just assumed something else. I am obsess with credits because I never really found a glitch that has never been posted before in such a big game. Even it's the most simplest it doesn't matter, a glitch is a glitch.

I know a SP to MP and it's very easy and the method hasn't been patched since 1.10 I just am not releasing the method since it will obv be patched.
We talked about this before there is no other sp to mp that hasn't already been discovered,

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason why I see you constantly saying "oh I've this SP2MP method that only me & my friends know!!11!1" Is because you want your **** ridden & credits going to you so you'll feel good about yourself. Hur dur.

What credits? I am not posting the glitch so I can care less about the credit for a glitch I am not posting.

We talked about this before there is no other sp to mp that hasn't already been discovered,

I have one that hasn't been discovered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register