• Thread starter CraZy KiD GaMeR
  • Start date
  • Views 15,903
Z

Zenure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a phone anymore it's messed up and my Capture Card is coming this week or next week so you gotta wait or do the glitch your self.
Could you make selfie and post the pic here from your Social Rockstar account?

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a phone anymore it's messed up and my Capture Card is coming this week or next week so you gotta wait or do the glitch your self.
What about the snapmatic app?

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I get a picture from the back of my cloths though?

MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
Or keep opening and closing the camera app after pressing Y next to a car or while parachuting. Your camera views your rear (the whole screen in 3rd person).

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or keep opening and closing the camera app after pressing Y next to a car or while parachuting. Your camera views your rear (the whole screen in 3rd person).

what you mean press Y? what the hell is Y O_O i dont play on the PC i only do ps3

Dat "Bunnyhop"/front jack profile picture tho.
if your referring to my profile pic, i am doing a wheelie not a bunny hop.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't your glitch, and mine everyone can see it. I even have where it looks ripped as where I want it. Pretty much torn seems and joint areas. Have the pants to

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't your glitch, and mine everyone can see it. I even have where it looks ripped as where I want it. Pretty much torn seems and joint areas. Have the pants to

This is a glitch I found a while ago. My friend said he couldn't see it I don't know if he was lieing or not and I never FULLY tested this glitch to get full details on how to do it for pants etc.. This was just a quick glitch I found and decided to post.

I am the founder of this glitch, I have done my research and found NOTHING about this glitch thus I am the first one.

You may have found it in patch 1.00 but I was still the first to post it with proof thus I am the first one to find this glitch.

Now if you wanna be a little kid and claim you found it feel free just letting you know you won't go anywhere in life acting like that.

Good day to you.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to see this glitch go viral! I have never really had anything go viral so it would feel good unless a little kid says he found it. I just hate that the most.
You don't even know...

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
I ain't saying I'm first or claiming it. I'm just saying your not the owner. It's a simple dlc glitch with male characters. It's the same for the topless for women. Except people don't try to rip clothes on girls they go for the boobs look. Witch I did. Then went back to my male character and noticed he hulked up in his business suit. So I repeated it and clearly it worked.

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ain't saying I'm first or claiming it. I'm just saying your not the owner. It's a simple dlc glitch with male characters. It's the same for the topless for women. Except people don't try to rip clothes on girls they go for the boobs look. Witch I did. Then went back to my male character and noticed he hulked up in his business suit. So I repeated it and clearly it worked.

I founded this glitch bud.

This is awesome! Great find! It would be great if others could see it too.

Thank you! Well ask your buddys if they see the ripped clothing because my friend said he didn't so I am not sure if he was lieing or maybe he joined at wrong time not really sure, just some time and testing the glitch can probably find a way :smile:

They can, he is just out of the loop

Look kid, get out of my thread, no one asked you to come here and comment disrespectfully. If you got crap to say, say it to my private messages.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf I ain't a kid, and I'm not trolling so I don't HAVE to leave. Their is no disrespect. I'm just saying your neither founder nor good glitch giver. Their is a way better way that makes what your talking about happen

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope I get credit and thanks I thought you guys won't like it :/

my first glitch I posted here too

YES i would love you for that! I am getting my Avermedia Capture Card in around 1-1.5 weeks but make a video of it ill put it on the page also what capture card you use?

Just recorded the correct way, now to submit it to either Wiggly, Trev, Jordan or NH9. Decisions, decisions

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL There is no such thing as a correct way for a glitch. A glitch is a fault in the game created by the developer unintentionally.

YOU on the other hand are a typical Script Kiddie who takes other peoples glitches they find and give them to big youtubers so you can get the fame. We don't like people like you on this forum. So this us all a favor kid, gtfo. 

EDIT: Some of us actually spend time on finding glitches, making programs, creating graphics.

But you on another hand are a little typical script kiddie.

I have dealt with skids ALL my life buddy, Since i was 11 years old i had people take my programs and change it to there name and since they were just much more famous then me on youtube and on forums guess who got credited? Them. Guess who got called a skid? ME.

Lol typical skiddy **** but now I can care less because I have proof in this topic that I am the founder and the first to post it anywhere in the GTA community and in Internet it self.

Feel free bud, get the glitch I found famous <3
x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-skids-skids-everywhere-3524d4.jpg

Last edited:
CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You make me 'Lol so much. Keep up the rants, they only fuel your stupidity

I am making you laugh? That's great! I love making little kids laugh it makes me smile :smile:.

Aww you called me stupid how original.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Lies? I found this glitch a long time ago. After I learned you can drive in your garage. I joined a job but was the wrong one so I left it and then I was like OMG I FOUND REPLACE GLITCH i was gonna post it for 1.13 but retards have to post it when theres already a replace glitch they should of waited for 1.13 for the new cars. Smart people right

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-premium-vehicles.1127117/page-5#post-8760210

Ok so you get mad at me for doing this to you, and here you are doing this crap to other people GTFO 7s

CraZy KiD GaMeR

CraZy KiD GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-premium-vehicles.1127117/page-5#post-8760210

Ok so you get mad at me for doing this to you, and here you are doing this crap to other people GTFO 7s

If you read the topic kid, which you haven't. I am talking about a sp to mp glitch. Yes he posted it first so I do give creds to him but he should of waited till 1.13...

That thread isn't the same.

You are going to get this glitch I found and claim you found it pretty much.

Please grow up then come talk to me, I am not going to bother to reply to children anymore.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. "Children," I hope you'll stop talking to the pedophile. And no I won't claim it cause if you follow my activity on here I don't even post glitches. Just review them

Top Bottom
Login
Register