• Thread starter Mary Jane Phillips
  • Start date
  • Views 8,163
L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bought the shotgun can't even upgrade it ... Lol ( not laughing )

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I could get 20$+ for the whole perfect cougar skinned carcus & meat... how much are we getting now?

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Y'all have an enormous amount of faith to still be playing. I tip my hat to you.

Had. Had faith.

I think the fact that they've taken away the majority of means that players have been using to make money is a killer for me.

I never wanted to buy the **** outfits anyway because I'm perfectly content in the spirit of my Murfee Brood character wearing rags. If it were up to me, I'd howl like a wolf and walk around in my birthday suit. Got the horse I want. Got the Ability cards - even though the more I play with them, the more I think they've been tampered with.

But then there's the radar. Who doesn't look at their map here, and plot a route between A and B, and consider how busy the road is? It's garbage. When I look on the main map (not just the radar), it looks as though I'm the only person in my session save for the griefers on the other side of the map. Then when I get to the area I want, suddenly I'm surrounded by 10 people all of whom are surprised that we are all there and so set guns at the ready.

It's a joke.

Edit - In fact, I'm almost 90% certain the ability cards have been ****ed. 'Never Without One' Tier 3 and Slow and Steady Tier 3, I just got shot once in the head by a level 26 carrying a Varmint rifle and was killed.

Something wrong here.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This update sucks

Deadeye nerfed
XP nerfed
Hunting cash nerfed
Animal spawn nerfed
Ability cards nerfed
Players can now kill you and then basically exploit the new map system to go OTR.
You gotta spend in game money for emotes
The "unique" is only a simple shotgun (that not even that good)
The bounty system basically to get your cash
no new story content or games
some daily challenges are impossible (kill three players from a train lol)
dripfeed

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If your read thru the dead eye parts and ability cards it’s strange....
unblinking eye changes? It says it’s now active while in dead eye..... wasn’t that always the case? I mean that’s legit the sole purpose of the card to decrease the dead eye drain...

Then the varmiant rifle says they increased the body damage to players and increased the accuracy- I thought it was suppose to go the other way to stop the varmiant griefers.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bought the shotgun can't even upgrade it ... Lol ( not laughing )

I bought that **** too, & it better be limited like it says in its description or I’m pissed. I read it was a double barrel but it doesn’t even count for the daily kills.

It’s ridiculous they take ways for us to make money without adding any new ways to earn it.. when they first repriced the economy was one thing but not it’s crazy.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unblinking eye changes? It says it’s now active while in dead eye..... wasn’t that always the case? I mean that’s legit the sole purpose of the card to decrease the dead eye drain...

Then the varmiant rifle says they increased the body damage to players and increased the accuracy- I thought it was suppose to go the other way to stop the varmiant griefers.
They basically trolled the community and did the opposite of everything everyone wanted and didn't want.

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yayy now I think its safe to go to the butcher at Valentine because it looks empty but when I get there its actually full with a 5 man posse that drop me on sight and I lose my skins. R* N0B-Edds

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

The entire thing around the Ability Cards has been screwed, as far as I'm concerned. I have the 'Slippery Bastard' Tier 3 as well, and that thing along with 'Never Without One' and a couple of the other defensive ones used to make me invincible in Melee mode. Equip a bow, aim, go into Dead Eye, charge at a guy then at the last minute, pull the machete out and chop him down.

Now though... People can autoaim you. At Tier 3 'Slippery Bastard', you used to be able to avoid everything. It basically renders the whole purpose of this ability card useless. Is this a joke? They've taken a part of the game that some people spent days and weeks developing, with XP and in-game earnings to boot, and they've just totally ****ed it.

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The entire thing around the Ability Cards has been screwed, as far as I'm concerned. I have the 'Slippery Bastard' Tier 3 as well, and that thing along with 'Never Without One' and a couple of the other defensive ones used to make me invincible in Melee mode. Equip a bow, aim, go into Dead Eye, charge at a guy then at the last minute, pull the machete out and chop him down.

Now though... People can autoaim you. At Tier 3 'Slippery Bastard', you used to be able to avoid everything. It basically renders the whole purpose of this ability card useless. Is this a joke? They've taken a part of the game that some people spent days and weeks developing, with XP and in-game earnings to boot, and they've just totally ****ed it.
Wow Are you serious?? I’m going to have to test my stuff. I have slow and steady tier 3, slippery bastard tier 3, and then a good 3 or so other defense cards tier 3 to go along with them. There is ALOT of money and XP that went into that, so that sounds crazy.

Slippery bastard only purpose and perk is to not be locked onto, your saying you can be now? Would hope that’s a huge mistake..

Haven’t tested the varmiant rifle yet to see what’s that’s all about, but this is truly all pathetic.

Further decreasing the price of animals and the plumes of birds is just a utter slap in the face, the only thing more blatant r* can do is to update the newswire tomorrow laughing in our faces and saying jokes on you.

Noticed they got right into correcting the small animals pelt, where you would shoot a 1 Star with varmiant rifle and it would always be perfect.... not anymore.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt sound like im coming back to this game anytime soon -_-

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
All exotic birds now only give 1 plume, but seems they give 2 meat now, must be r* way of balance LOL.

Testing some ability cards, if using NWO and S/S together, your hat WILL get shot off now, activating the negative effects of NWO.
Everything else with S/S is fine and the same besides losing a little bit of dead eye when shot.
However, your dead eye is kept when killed now which is a plus. So if you just drink a tonic and get killed with 3/4 dead eye... you’ll respawn with that left.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All exotic birds now only give 1 plume, but seems they give 2 meat now, must be r* way of balance LOL.

Testing some ability cards, if using NWO and S/S together, your hat WILL get shot off now, activating the negative effects of NWO.
Everything else with S/S is fine and the same besides losing a little bit of dead eye when shot.
However, your dead eye is kept when killed now which is a plus. So if you just drink a tonic and get killed with 3/4 dead eye... you’ll respawn with that left.
Pelicans give me 2 or 3

DarkShadowGlitch

DarkShadowGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They haven't fixed the issue where old ps4 users get disconnected every 5 minutes.
IS that what it is?? First Gen PS4??!?! My internet works for everything else except this game it's driving me mad!
I have a first gen PS4 and while yes I have gotten randomly disconnected here and there it has not been every 5 minutes so surely this can't be a thing..... Plus my friend with a Pro has gotten way more disconnects then I have when we have played.

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar a few months ago: We're lowering prices to balance the economy.

Rockstar now: We're lowering the value of everything you can sell because f*** you.

I have a first gen PS4 and while yes I have gotten randomly disconnected here and there it has not been every 5 minutes so surely this can't be a thing..... Plus my friend with a Pro has gotten way more disconnects then I have when we have played.
I get disconnected about once every 15 minutes.

M

Mad Botanist

Reaction score
Sin$
IS that what it is?? First Gen PS4??!?! My internet works for everything else except this game it's driving me mad!
I don't know, everybody disconnects, but I'm on an old ps4, and I get disconnected many times before I settle in a server long enough to do anything. My point is R* didn't fix whatever is going on there

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know, everybody disconnects, but I'm on an old ps4, and I get disconnected many times before I settle in a server long enough to do anything. My point is R* didn't fix whatever is going on there
I usually get to whatever destination I've decided I wanna do something and then get disconnected as soon as I start doing whatever it is I wanted to. I can play some missions ok for a while but in game it sucks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register