• Thread starter michael1026
  • Start date
  • Views 775
michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did the Xclamp fix on my e74 Xbox, and slightly heated up the bored, and now I get a 0002 error code. Has anyone fixed this? What should I try doing?

Miles x

Miles x

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did the Xclamp fix on my e74 Xbox, and slightly heated up the bored, and now I get a 0004 error code. Has anyone fixed this? What should I try doing?
The 0002 error is a Network Interface problem, you may have heated the are around the ethernet port a bit too much and caused one of the connections to come lose, you could try reheating that area to melt solder back into place but I'm not promising it will work.

michael1026

michael1026

Reaction score
Sin$
The 0002 error is a Network Interface problem, you may have heated the are around the ethernet port a bit too much and caused one of the connections to come lose, you could try reheating that area to melt solder back into place but I'm not promising it will work.
I loosened the screws a little bit, and it worked fine, but I put it back together and got the error again :/.

Miles x

Miles x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I loosened the screws a little bit, and it worked fine, but I put it back together and got the error again :/.
When you tighten it up and put it back together it may be moving a part of the component out of place, I'm not quite sure how to fix this, it happened with my friends before and he just gave up and got rid of it.

michael1026

michael1026

Reaction score
Sin$
When you tighten it up and put it back together it may be moving a part of the component out of place, I'm not quite sure how to fix this, it happened with my friends before and he just gave up and got rid of it.
Well...I got rid of this error, now I'm getting E74 again.

Miles x

Miles x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well...I got rid of this error, now I'm getting E74 again.
This is what Llamma gives about E74

"E74: AV cable error... There is a problem with the AV cable, try using a different AV cable. If the cable is known to be working then there is a 90% chance it's a scaler chip problem (the "ANA" or "HANA" chip connected directly to the AV cable) in rare cases it is the GPU."

Try reflowing the components mentioned in that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register