What's new

Patched 0 Players Glitch

Z

zortum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH6KrUbedaY"]YouTube - 0 Players Glitch[/ame]
(Better in HQ)

I'm pretty sure this was just caused by an Xbox Live issue yesterday, but after I signed in with my main account, I sign into my Zortum account but it did not show up in the players list. I was online, able to chat, but I could not play MM, customs, forge, or campaign. However I was able to edit my biped armor.

The only thing I remembered different when this was happeneing was my xbox gave me this error when starting up:
"Can't Sign into Messenger".

cantsignin.jpg

I was also signed in on messenger on My computer as well. Maybe this could be recreated?

Hope you like it!

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
xDDDDD this isnt so much of a glitch, it happens all the time when you sign out xDDD go into pregame lobby, press media button, sign out, sign back in, bam you dont show back up on the list until you back out and come back in xDDDD

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like that you used the 300 song, thats a nice touch

I think that happened to me once when my power flashed, it turn my router off, my xbox stayd on and it said i was still online

Z

zortum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shepherd, I could not get your method to work... :|

Just something weird that happened, thought I'd post it.

And the song is "Dead Can Dance", and I think 300 used a similar song, this song was used at the end of the movie "The Mist".

darkFX

darkFX

Reaction score
Sin$
zortum said:
Shepherd, I could not get your method to work... :|

Just something weird that happened, thought I'd post it.

And the song is "Dead Can Dance", and I think 300 used a similar song, this song was used at the end of the movie "The Mist".
O.o
It didnt work for my friend either.:huh:

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i did that before. not sure how but i did. i also managed to get stuck in a message box thing asking me i i wanted to bring the people in in my party. there was only me in the party, and when i click join alone it will ask me again. so the when i went to leave game it asked me me if i was sure WITH THE MM THING LIKE WHEN IT SAYS YES PENALIZE ME, and telling me that i will l loose all unsaved progress after i chose yes penalize me i m a quiter. then a few weeks later it happend but i only got to record a few seconds of it. ill upload it sooner or later

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
not a big deal i was thinking it was like some kind of ghost player

Top Bottom
Login
Register