• Start date
  • Views 21,840
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xSK CrUsTyLiPx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shell gas station is having this promotion, where you 'spin the wheel' and will win anywhere from 5-cents to 25-cents off each gallon of gas -- which can actually end up saving you quite a bit of money.

Apparently, you will receive a Shell Reward Card in the mail that you will use at a Shell gas station.
Plus, you can keep reloading the page and play again and again until you win a large amount.

Here is the link to it

D

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Reaction score
I get 5 cents every god damn spin!!

U

UnMonk

7S Special Operations
Reaction score
woot. $0.25

Thanks for link.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
nice one. thanks man

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
I got fuel for a year? Idk how because while it was spinning it didnt show.

S

Lecture

#1 Sikh
Reaction score
what you do is change the url at the end a bit.

Example https://www.spintosave.com/?ac=1000 Once all the spins are gone change the numbers at the end to something different and then you can spin again.

A

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
45 minutes and nothing higher than 10 cents... Im about to just take the 10 cents lol.

D

DrXthirst

Reaction score
Fuel for a year? I will play all night.

EDIT: I got $0.25 on my 3rd try, first play.

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
but my question is how does this work? like i got a register page for 25 cents but....whats the catch? i didn't read it yet because its 1 am and im going to bed for class in 6 hours... do u have to sign up for some **** or what?

T

The Mexinerd

dank memes
Reaction score
but my question is how does this work? like i got a register page for 25 cents but....whats the catch? i didn't read it yet because its 1 am and im going to bed for class in 6 hours... do u have to sign up for some **** or what?
It's a promotion for their new rewards card. It's kinda like the gamestop card where you scan it each time you buy gas and they can keep track of the spending habits of their customers in general.

C

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Very nice.

P

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Reaction score
This is cool. Thanks for sharing!

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
It's a promotion for their new rewards card. It's kinda like the gamestop card where you scan it each time you buy gas and they can keep track of the spending habits of their customers in general.
oh so like i scan it before i put in my card and everytime i do so i save 25cents each time? or is it a one time use only?

S

StabThemBacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh so like i scan it before i put in my card and everytime i do so i save 25cents each time? or is it a one time use only?
every single time :biggrin:
Sorry, but I think you're wrong.
Code:
Discounts:

Five Cent Discount (80,000): Recipient will receive $0.05 discount per gallon of any grade of Shell fuel, up to 20 gallons.

Ten Cent Discount (5,000): Recipient will receive $0.10 discount per gallon of any grade of Shell fuel, up to 20 gallons.

Twenty Cent Discount (3,750): Recipient will receive $0.20 discount per gallon of any grade of Shell fuel, up to 20 gallons.

Twenty Five Cent Discount (4,000): Recipient will receive $0.25 discount per gallon of any grade of Shell fuel, up to 20 gallons.

N

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
.25 first try :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom