What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

??Free Money Lobby?? PC / ?OFFLINE? / AIRPORT /

Status
Not open for further replies.
z3r093

z3r093

Reaction score
Sin$
add me at SC : SpitAPit

B

BearyNice

Reaction score
Sin$
? LOBBY RULES ?
? Be with passive mode
? No kill
? Be respectfull
? No use modds on my lobbys
?Park your car far away from the drop site
?Dont spend the money at the lobby , change your lobby before use it
?Dont steal other players or bother, make circles if you arent getting drop because your internet dont run like crazy
?Dont writte anything related about money drops or modding ingame chat, or suspects chats, better if no one talk ,thanks
? Dont mesage me at social club, you will be blocked , do the steps for join the lobby as everyone

If you dont follow the rules you will be kicked and blocked on SC for dont join anymore to my lobbys

?for join my lobbys ?
?Join the crew , SpitAPit , you can find it at thewebsite of SocialClub, and add me at SC SpitAPit
?Remember to change your actual crew and put SpitAPit for not get kicked
?Post your SC for confirm who you are and accept the rules for not be kicked from the Crew and lobby

SC- BearyNice
i accept the rules

DarthTortilla

DarthTortilla

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept the rules
SC: DarthTortilla

Last edited:
Xxquicksnipe12xX

Xxquicksnipe12xX

Reaction score
Sin$
? LOBBY RULES ?
? Be with passive mode
? No kill
? Be respectfull
? No use modds on my lobbys
?Park your car far away from the drop site
?Dont spend the money at the lobby , change your lobby before use it
?Dont steal other players or bother, make circles if you arent getting drop because your internet dont run like crazy
?Dont writte anything related about money drops or modding ingame chat, or suspects chats, better if no one talk ,thanks
? Dont mesage me at social club, you will be blocked , do the steps for join the lobby as everyone

If you dont follow the rules you will be kicked and blocked on SC for dont join anymore to my lobbys

?for join my lobbys ?
?Join the crew , SpitAPit , you can find it at thewebsite of SocialClub, and add me at SC SpitAPit
?Remember to change your actual crew and put SpitAPit for not get kicked
?Post your SC for confirm who you are and accept the rules for not be kicked from the Crew and lobby

I accept the rules
SC Colin2468

Diesel10

Diesel10

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.
I accept the Rules
SC: RDisharmonie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register