mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$

Easy trick to make npc turn invisible.

Requirements:
A. Zero money on hand or in bank
B. Race circle as close to garage door as possible - can be apt garage
C. Full garage

The job circle should be placed on the left side of garage door and as close to building as possible. Eclispe is what I used and race is the job I have there.

1. While in front of garage steal a car that has a guy driving. You need him to chase you.

2. Make sure guy is following close by and once he is about to open your door drive into garage and job circle.

3. Quickly accept garage full alert. You will get black screen then quick flash then you will walk away from job circle since you have no money to start job.

The NPC will now be invisible and talking some serious sh*t. He will now start beating the hell out of you as well.

I only did this solo so maybe if you jack a street car and have a friend try ripping you out instead of npc they may go invisible. Let me know.

T

thiccasf

Reaction score
Sin$
how would I have 0 dollars in cash/bank when I just duped 3 office garages and 2 10 car garages full of retro's

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
how would I have 0 dollars in cash/bank when I just duped 3 office garages and 2 10 car garages full of retro's
Put all in bank then switch characters and pull all out of bank. Switch back and now you are set. You not actually loading into the job is what makes this work.

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This also works if you punch any random npc and get them to chase you. Just jump in street car or pv from different garage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register