What's new

Patched ❗✔️✌trying to get d-pad any car, no clip, off radar, frozen planes and other weird results✌✔️❗ ™ ©

release now or wait until we have good things to take

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
ok guys so ill update this bit by bit
d-pad is a good start i guess

thanks to schitzotm who has found a working way to get d-pad ( its hard be prepared)

First things needed: a whole lot of skill and a whole lot of luck.
Next you must figure out the session timing of exiting the bunker to how long it pulls you back in.
Now, position the back of moc to the front of bunker. Pull forward so the elegy can fit between both circles.
Detach the moc semi from the trailer. Use the front of the semi to block the right door of the elegy.
Find a bison pulling a generator or a semi pulling a trailer.
Back it up to the driver's door of the elegy.
Have a friend in session watching the generator or trailer.
Enter the bunker then exit the bunker. Teleport to the elegy and teleport out.
Get pulled in the bunker.
Now remember how long that took.
Exit the bunker, teleport into elegy, wait til just before getting pulled in to bunker, right dpad for enter moc.
You can now be seen floating in the elegy above ground and below ground at the docks.
Exit the elegy so when you fall out you hit the ground. Run like a giant boulder is chasing you in a tunnel.
Next find a car you want that isnt blacklisted but isnt normally storeable and get in. Take it to the moc and right dpad to enter moc.
If you fail to get the dpad option then put moc back in bunker, pull it back out, and try again.
Multiple fails then switch sessions and try again.

as it stands we can get a plane frozen outside the hangar like the way we did with the car and m.o.c

frozen plane
drive out plane
have friend get in and start ceo work
press d-pad to store in hanger
while friend is getting kicked press pause
your stuck there until you un-pause
now we know if we un-pause it drags you in but how to get out without un-pausing
cant open door, drag out , its god mode and so is he.
hoping if we can get out we can get in something else and it might pull us in ?

also we can get the m.o.c to auto pull us in a car that's ours or one that can be stored but not with any that cant that's what were working on now.

ok so tell friend to go into a heist setup
you park a pv behind m.o.c with d-pad option up
he sends inv via dash you accept it and wait on are you sure
now spam d-pad and A you should join heist
you back out (friend can back out too)
you should be outside and car still running
drive up to m.o.c it should pull you in no d-pad

now we clearly tried a p.v of someone else and said cant be stored
street cars that can be stored just through up the replace screen
ones that cant say no too so ??

there is an otr still going after patch but there's so many no one has posted it on here yet.

no clip ..... we got some no clip results last night , not sure were that will lead will post videos and steps today.

ok so we were doing the solo dup glitch and i saw friends car in my moc
i got in as passenger he drove out, i got black screen he got this ?

and weird results .. i could go on for days here but will post the most weird and most likely to lead to something.

lots of videos for this bit will upload today

all steps and videos will be posted as they upload and we type working steps for you all to try.
thanks for all your help guys, if you have anything that is covered by the title i guess you can post it as its related but if its not about anything in the title sorry guys need to keep it out of here, thanks.

Last edited:
C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well since others are posting there weird finds heres mine

first video im no clip in a car, can get out and run about fine, weird views though.

second video im in a ceo vehicle (beejay i think) i get d-pad and can keep it i then go to a mixer that also lets me store it (disappearing obviously)

third video is more of what i see in video 1, oh and im invisible and off radar too.

any one has any ideas that i can try let me know, iv clearly tried all the usual things, friends car freezes like last time when trying to take it pause frees you, since i use a pv for the state im in i cant take my own cars either, what else could we take with this ?

Could maybe take pegasus dunes and bunker caddies. Possibly try a friend's car but have them sit in the passenger seat then they get out when you freeze, like how the bunker caddies needed to be done. Maybe do whatever you're doing and try to get the moc under the building like how the last gc2f was working and it might let you store friends cars

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
depends what your in, blacklisted it just takes it from moc not blacklisted it stores it

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So what happens if your in friends PV and then press right?
I think you have already said but I didn't understand clearly sorry 
Could maybe take pegasus dunes and bunker caddies. Possibly try a friend's car but have them sit in the passenger seat then they get out when you freeze, like how the bunker caddies needed to be done. Maybe do whatever you're doing and try to get the moc under the building like how the last gc2f was working and it might let you store friends cars

Hmm yes have you tried the method with friend in car like the old way of getting the bunker caddy? 
Have you tried the old method of getting caddy where friend sits in?

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
dune works, friends car freezes even under buildings,caddies dont work or i cant get it too :frown:

in the state im in on the 3rd video if i get in friends car and he tries to go in his moc he freezes and goes invisible lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get in your friend car
Tell him get in passenger
Press right on dpad
Ask him to get out of car

What happens?

M

Madforblues

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you manage to get into that state in the second video what was the steps you have taken i would like to try and play around with it.

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get in your friend car
Tell him get in passenger
Press right on dpad
Ask him to get out of car

What happens?
that iv not tried ill test and let you know, good call, 
How did you manage to get into that state in the second video what was the steps you have taken i would like to try and play around with it.
so would everyone here lol

M

Madforblues

Reaction score
Sin$
that iv not tried ill test and let you know, good call, 

so would everyone here lol
You may aswell. It would make sense to have loads of people trying then just a couple, would it not?

If you're not willing to release which is understandable would you be willing to Invite me to a game?

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing hu3shotz said is what you had to do to store the caddies, or does it unglitch you when you go in the bunker so you dont even get the dpad right option on the caddy?

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
You may aswell. It would make sense to have loads of people trying then just a couple, would it not?

If you're not willing to release which is understandable would you be willing to Invite me to a game?

i got lots of people on it we know what we can do with it but theres nothing worth taking atm thats why i posted here , if we can get a working gctf or something good id release, but not just to grab a dune lolol 
Same thing hu3shotz said is what you had to do to store the caddies, or does it unglitch you when you go in the bunker so you dont even get the dpad right option on the caddy?
yea cant go in bunker and pv glitches out so if i call it or another it takes me out :frown:

and this is all solo in an inv only lobby.

Last edited:
Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if while you have that press right option, friend gets his car impounded and you or he starts a session wide activity. Will it let you store it then? 
What happens if while you have that press right option, friend gets his car impounded and you or he starts a session wide activity. Will it let you store it then?

I also see T on the map, are you SP-MP?

J

jeremyguichet

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to explain what you did to get the message from the second video

I have several ideas on this subject

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$

I also see T on the map, are you SP-MP?
not tested the first one and no not sp-mp i wish lol 
Would it be possible to explain what you did to get the message from the second video

I have several ideas on this subject
not without posting steps :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register