Patched ✴STILL WORKING✴ CAR 2 CAR BENNYS MERGE WORKAROUND!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Txmahiro, Sep 26, 2019 with 306 replies and 12,336 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Life666

Life666 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice glad it's still working for some people. I will try ps4's no 2 n 3 see if works on them. I got solo method from tyoutibe friend here he gona post it when this is 100% patched so if all else fails I can use that method.
    [doublepost=1570027042][/doublepost]
    Lols don't smh at me nugget it's not working for other people also so you ain't me no it all ok

2. KillaSeason

KillaSeason Newbie

Ratings:
    Nah its still working just tryed it..In a public lobby at that..Wish it was patch im ready for a solo merge.

3. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    New patch published about 20 minites ago anyone tried after a reboot?

4. Sanders21goh

Sanders21goh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You're the only person on here saying it's not working
    Just you saying that let's me know that you're an immature child hiding behind a keyboard. Lol internet warrior. Careful you dont fall on your sword kid

5. Donny Be Bad

Donny Be Bad Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I couldn't get this glitch working right, I never read that I might have the wrong bunker, but I am just hoping for a better bennys glitch

6. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm amazed that if you truly know a solo one why would you use this method lol

7. KillaSeason

KillaSeason Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea Me too!

8. Life666

Life666 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just got the solo emailed from friend this afternoon is why I was trying this method only reason
    [doublepost=1570030829][/doublepost]
    Pmsl keyboard warrior I am not lol your the one that thinks he is Mr know it all anytime You Wann go I be more than happy to best you up fool

9. Sanders21goh

Sanders21goh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Never once said I know it all. Just stating a fact that it was not patched today because I just did it on fresh restart. Which was also confirmed afterwards by other people saying they did it as well. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

10. Life666

Life666 Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude you crack me up read comments other people have not been getting to work here and on you tube. So next time before you shoot someone down for saying something check your facts 1st. My panties are doing fine mane change your tampon since your clearly on your time of month acting like a lilla b****

11. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    So you've restarted and tested this within the last hour?

12. Natojacobsb17ch

Natojacobsb17ch Newbie

Ratings:
    Even not done the glitch my friend won’t get into the driver seat of my car outside? Any help?

13. Sanders21goh

Sanders21goh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No my original post from hours ago was just after doing the otr

14. xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx Your mom's side dude

Ratings:
    Looks like it's time for these ppl claiming to have solo merges to post one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Life666

Life666 Newbie

Ratings:
    Vehicle access bro?

16. sy4nth

sy4nth Newbie

Ratings:
    OTR is fine after hotfix :thumbsup: (i restarted console). I'm not sure about the actual merge tho. I don't have anyone online and i have work to do but hopefully the merge is still working. I was (am) looking forward to do 6 merges tonight.

17. See Me

See Me Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All working fine just got from work loaded up 2 xboxs 10 mins ago and did a merge.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Donny Be Bad

Donny Be Bad Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think it's BS. The person whom said they knew one didn't post how to finish the one I started. Once again sooner or later they might just let us buy Benny's wheels albeit double the price on cars they aren't supposed to go on or whatever their reasoning will be. But if someone actually knew they would post it. Once someone does and proves me wrong I'll post an apology.

19. WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So you had fresh restarts on both xboxes? still works.. good news !!!

20. KillaSeason

KillaSeason Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea i think this new solo merge is bullsh***.Everyone keep saying they know one but i havent seen nothing yet..Seem ppl jus looking for attenion..