What's new

Mobile [✔️] Official Boom Beach Recruitment Thread

Cheats

Cheats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boom-beach-android-for-pc.jpg

Welcome To The Official Boom Beach Recruiting Thread!

Have you been hopping around looking for a task force? Or not satisfied with the amount of members in the task force.. Well your in luck finding this thread, with all the latest task forces that may catch your attention!

Rules: (Formating)

Task Force Name:
Task Force Tag:
Leader Name:
Force Points:
Intel:
Entry Requirements:

(That's What It Should Look Like When You Post In This Thread)

Hopefully You Fellow Commaders Find The Right Task Force...

:woot: Happy Booming :woot:

-Cheats

Last edited:
President

President

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new to boom beach, and I haven't seen anyone recruiting for boom beach until this thread was made. Good post mate! Maybe sometime soon someone will post some task forces.

Dye

Dye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey join us we are getting strong

Task force name: Task 141
Force leader: lone wolf
Force points: 186
Intel: 98
Entry requirement: join by request

F

f1107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Task Force Name: The Warriors
Hast-Tag: #LVC9VC
Leader Name: !+=Fordl=+!
Force Points: 6,098
Intel: 917
Entry Requirements: 400 medals
4 open spots as of now, if we are full pm me

S

spurtime

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

A few great guys decided to create our own task force as we were tired of how it was being run.

We were in a 50 strong task force but the leader was a inexperienced!
For example making a member an officer lvl 18 with only 52 victory points then proceeding when
promoted to spend intel on sabotage like it was confetti ... you get the picture!

Why not come and join our task force.
We only ask you participate in Task Force Operations and gather intel on a regular basis.
If you enjoy the game and like a bit of banter, come check out our crew ... you wont regret it.

Who Dares Wins!

Thanks for reading this post, see you on the frontline
wink.png

Task Force Name: British Empire2
Task Force Tag: #LLURQV0
Spurtime (Leader)

We battle hard but play harder!!

D

Dexter82

Reaction score
Sin$

Task Force Name: POWER
Task Force Tag: #Y8VJQU2
Leader Name: Dexter
Force Points: 40
Intel: 102
Entry Requirements:
All levels welcome but everyone must try and use their attack on raid days and be loyal.

D

Dexter82

Reaction score
Sin$
Task Force Name: POWER
Task Force Tag: #Y8VJQU2
Leader Name: Dexter
Force Points: 40
Intel: 102
Entry Requirements:
All levels welcome but everyone must try and use their attack on raid days and be loyal.

AoshiJP

AoshiJP

Reaction score
Sin$
[Recruiting] Death Squad #899GL | Required VP 500 | Size 10 | Top 60 Task Force

Hey guys, join our task force and help us go back to TOP 50! (We currently rank 54). One guy left and we need you! ^^
Send me an email to [email protected]

T

Tmoneyboom

Reaction score
Sin$
Level 30 PM if you want me in your task force.
Hey I think you should look at our tf The Alpha Squad 98JV9 we are under construction and have 45/50 members led by goldbeard. Players ranger from 30-55 and we have 8312 tf points 
Hi all,

A few great guys decided to create our own task force as we were tired of how it was being run.

We were in a 50 strong task force but the leader was a inexperienced!
For example making a member an officer lvl 18 with only 52 victory points then proceeding when
promoted to spend intel on sabotage like it was confetti ... you get the picture!

Why not come and join our task force.
We only ask you participate in Task Force Operations and gather intel on a regular basis.
If you enjoy the game and like a bit of banter, come check out our crew ... you wont regret it.

Who Dares Wins!

Thanks for reading this post, see you on the frontline
wink.png

Task Force Name: British Empire2
Task Force Tag: #LLURQV0
Spurtime (Leader)

We battle hard but play harder!!
How many in your crew?

D

danmatressman

Reaction score
Sin$
Task Force Name:Gods Crown
Task Force Tag:QQ9PLRJ
Leader Name: Dano
Intel:31
Entry Requirements:None

Were a very small Task Force, but we are looking for inexperienced players and other people to join to make the clan bigger. We do operations every time we get 50 Intel

K

kunal95

Reaction score
Sin$
Task force name:- pragmatic forc
Task force tag: #R8QV0G
Leader name:- sir
Intel:- no worries
Entry requirement:- any one can join
Memberz:- 25 capacity( 10 occupied)

Hello to one-@n-all our task force is quite powerfull in all aspects caz 8 to 9 members of our group are on level 50 and above we jst need few active players to join us ....conditions are individual should be at level 40 or above experience and should be active member...no jumpers

K

kingprey

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have just left a task force of 50 players had enough 8 strong members came with me if u want to be part of a growing force please request to join not fussed on players lvls at moment as got some high players just participate join kingprey #GJ8UPRO I will accept requests when I see them look forward to hearing from u

W

WarhawkBB

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Trinity
Tag: #GL904Q8
Leader: Warhawk
Force Points: 355+
Intel: 141+
Requirement: None, Join by Request
Trinity - lvl 15-30 nice fit but accepting any levels,and we are very active.. We have 19/25. Our emblem is an Ace with a blue backround. Join, no VP/HQ level required.. Any one can join... And we can help with anything you need. Very helpful to new players. 
Trinity - lvl 15-30 nice fit but accepting any levels,and we are very active.. We have 19/25. Our emblem is an Ace with a blue backround. Join, no VP/HQ level required.. Any one can join... And we can help with anything you need. Very helpful to new players.

K

kingprey

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have just left a task force of 50 players had enough 8 strong members came with me if u want to be part of a growing force please request to join not fussed on players lvls at moment as got some high players just participate join kingprey #GJ8UPRO I will accept requests when I see them look forward to hearing from u

Hi would love if you could merge your whole team with ours we have 14 players ranging up to lvl 45 bring your whole team along to kingprey

NoFreeSoup4You

NoFreeSoup4You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man i requested to join my username is NoFreeSoup4You I am lvl 32 and a very active player please accept me!

K

kingprey

Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't come up #GJ8UPRO kingprey try again dude I have taken the join by request off we want you as a player pls try again I finish work at 9 PM hope to see ya there

W

waiper

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, my task force is looking for active players :smile:
Task Force Name: LT ALLIANCE
Task Force Tag: #RL0YCRL
Leader Name: waiper
Force Points: 18
Intel: 10
Entry Requirements: none

Top Bottom