Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

PC ✅ PC modded money lobby ✅ Safe & undetected ✅ 1.46 Arena Wars 2.5k bag drops ✅ 12 hours a day!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by ScentedPotter, Jun 12, 2019 with 1,417 replies and 38,820 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScentedPotter

ScentedPotter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Current Lobby Status: Lobby closed

[​IMG]
    I am online from 6 AM – 5 PM Novosibirsk Time every day https://time.is/NOVT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    10-11 hours consistently every day, from 6 AM - 5 PM NOVT https://time.is/NOVT
    Press the [HOME] key to set your game settings to appear online to Friends + Crew so that I may invite you

[​IMG]

Simply post your SocialClub gamertag below and I will add you as a friend and send an invite to the lobby. Friends list is purged every other day or so as per Social Club's friend limitation as well as the game's strange bug that friends listed on page 3 of all online friends has invite option disabled. To get re-added, just send my SC a friend request if you can remember it, or re-post it below, I generally do not pay any attention to messages sent on Social Club's messaging system.

I have made an exclusive invite only crew to better manage "long term" lobby members, as my friends list automatically is purged of the oldest added friends every day. Once you are in the lobby and I verify that you are not a modder yourself, I will invite you to the "ScentedPotter 7Sins" crew to make things a bit more efficient in drop management and weeding out malicious modders.

If you are a modder with intention to troll me or the people I am dropping on, you will of course be removed upon your attempt to mod troll and be unable to rejoin. Nobody has the time or inclination for such childish nonsense.

This is an exclusive Se7enSins lobby with only other Se7enSins members! :smile:
    A vouch below after receiving cash is welcomed and will be appreciated! :smile:
    You can join every day, that is fine :smile:
    Banking the cash is perfectly fine :smile:

As per the game's hard-coded entity pool cap for spawned pickups, there will be no more than 15 players allowed in at any given time in order to ensure a good balance between availability and drop reception. As slots become available, invites will be sent to online players either on my friends list or in my 7Sins crew :smile:

Note that if your SC begins with a letter towards the bottom of the alphabet, it may be difficult to invite you, as it would appear that inviting friends on PAGE 3 of online friends is disabled, thus one of the reasons that friend list is purged regularly :-/

[​IMG]
    Having been staff of one very popular money modding group for some time, I am now in ownership position, and wish to take the previous owner's drop lobbies further, by expanding free drop lobby access to the Se7enSins community of GTAV Online gamers and spreading the wealth! :smile:

[​IMG]
    - Drop zone will always be at the LSIA airport in front of the Devon Weston hanger
    - Older friends added and pending requests are automatically purged every day to make room for new adds, members verified as not being a malicious modder will be invited to my "ScentedPotter 7Sins" crew, in order to weed out such modders on these forums.
    - The drop is an auto radial vicinity drop on anyone within 40 vectors, so there's no need to 'steal' other ppl's money
    - If my game happens to crash, just relax, I'll reload and reopen a fresh lobby in a few minutes
    - Don't ask about remote RP or other remote stat editing, script events like that always gets patched quickly
    - Once you see a friend request from my GTA account, you are to remove and replace your SC post in this thread with [REDACTED]. R* staff is known for peeping around on modding/glitching forums and websites. Safety is utmost!
    - I only do an average of 14-18 people at a time in order to maintain drop efficiency, when lobby slots become available I will send invites accordingly
    - Stay in passive mode
    - No vehicle bail passive kill stunts
    - No toxicity/racist talk​

[​IMG]

• Legit Legit x 48
    • Like Like x 19
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Fake Fake x 1
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
    • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
    • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
    • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
      • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
    Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

• Like Like x 13
  3. Arkereth

Arkereth Newbie

Ratings:
    SC: Vicarivo

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    ScentedPotter

ScentedPotter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lobby access is online and open for the next 10 hours! :smile: Post your SC below for a friend request, then just join

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. TheKaiko198

TheKaiko198 Newbie

Ratings:
    SC: [REDACTED]
    Accepted the rules!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  6. TK_Insane66

TK_Insane66 Newbie

Ratings:
    SC: TK_Insane66