• Thread starter iTz Simon II
  • Start date
  • Views 28,239
iTz Simon II

iTz Simon II

Reaction score
Sin$
As Carson said :

This tutorial will show you how to re-order your achievements using Horizon or Modio. Be aware, there is always a possibility that you will get banned if caught. Be smart, don't unlock a ton achievements.

What you will need:

How to do it:

1. Connect your HDD to your computer using your Data Migration Kit
  2. Open up "Xplorer360"
  3. Click "Drive> Open> Harddrive or Memcard"
  4. Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> [Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1.
  5. Right click on your profile and click "Extract".
Now I can start my own TuT:biggrin:

Written By: iTz Simon II

* Open your profile in the profile editor

2-6534049288.jpg

* Find a game where you have 0G (or one you've added), for example GoW 2

3-6555230057.jpg

* Then click on "unlock all (offline)"

4-c8b491eb85.jpg

* Save your profile and open it in Horizon or Modio to see the content

5-7bed5bb830.jpg

Find the GoW 2 .gpd ( its game ID ) and replace it with mine in my folder.

6-3703038c71.jpg

* Right Click "overwrite"

7-cb5d91c272.jpg

*Now rehash and resign your profile and re-open it in the profile editor. Your achievements are unlocked with the achievements pictures.

8-f1d942f159.jpg

* But sometimes my .gpd don't have enough achievements

9-224ee7fd9.jpg

* So click on offline on a locked achievement BUT DON'T CLICK ON "SET" !!!

10-58fbebcf19.jpg

* Then click on "locked" and SET

11-0d107e4663.jpg

* Now your Gamerscore is like my .gpd and your achievements are in order !

12-c50a034528.jpg

This is a good way if you don't want to wast your time to re-order your achievements manually ! :tongue:

Rehash and resign your profile, then go back to Xplorer360.

Now click "Edit> Insert File". Select your profile that you just edited. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.

You're done! Now plug your HDD back into your 360 and see if it worked.

Be careful ! You need to synchronize your profile with your console OFFLINE before connect it on Xbox Live !

F

Frozhen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not bad, Whats the chance of getting banned if you add games to your profile?

iTz Simon II

iTz Simon II

Reaction score
Sin$
Frozhen said:

There's always a risk but like Carson said :

I'm warning you again, don't get too excited and overdo it. Use your brain, don't unlock tons of online only achievements offline ( or add too many games ). Before you continue, remember that you could possibly get banned. Don't do too much at one time.

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozhen said:

Being excessive, greedy, and stupid are all factors.

X

x1 ando 1x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tut thanks, When i overwrite my .gpd files with yours my achievements show up in a diffrent language will it change back to english when i sign in to live ? And i am only using the .gpd files to correct my unlock order not to add new games so lets say i have a game were the achievements are unlocked online and i replace the .gpd file and they say the achievements are unlocked offline when i sign back into live will the dates update or will they change to offline ?

Not sure if you get me lol but i just wana make sure before i sign into live etc

Thanks for the files an tut mate

iTz Simon II

iTz Simon II

Reaction score
Sin$
x1 ando 1x said:
Great tut thanks, When i overwrite my .gpd files with yours my achievements show up in a diffrent language will it change back to english when i sign in to live ? And i am only using the .gpd files to correct my unlock order not to add new games so lets say i have a game were the achievements are unlocked online and i replace the .gpd file and they say the achievements are unlocked offline when i sign back into live will the dates update or will they change to offline ?

Not sure if you get me lol but i just wana make sure before i sign into live etc

Thanks for the files an tut mate

Sorry for the language, I'm french :wink: ( so recover your account and your achievements will be in english )

So if you already have your achievements unlocked, my tut doesn't work, they are synchronized with the Xbox Live, so your dates will not be updated :frown:

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mad a mistake on a game the other day...here's what happened.

I unlocked some achievements online for Guitar Hero World Tour. I accidently hit the unlock for a band career completion, but DID NOT click on the achievement for keeping the band together...so now what do I do?

Well I tried to go back and get the achievement for a different day but it didn't work...so now when I look at my game it shows it unlocked offline, and it shows that I have the achievement but my points aren't there and on xobx.com they don't show up ether...is there a way to fix this or am I screwed and hope that M$ doesn't find out about the mistake? Any help would be great.

iTz Simon II

iTz Simon II

Reaction score
Sin$
Dirty Dobb said:
I mad a mistake on a game the other day...here's what happened.

I unlocked some achievements online for Guitar Hero World Tour. I accidently hit the unlock for a band career completion, but DID NOT click on the achievement for keeping the band together...so now what do I do?

Well I tried to go back and get the achievement for a different day but it didn't work...so now when I look at my game it shows it unlocked offline, and it shows that I have the achievement but my points aren't there and on xobx.com they don't show up ether...is there a way to fix this or am I screwed and hope that M$ doesn't find out about the mistake? Any help would be great.

Maybe try to recover your account :?

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've look at the xbox but I can't figure out how to recover my account...do you know where I have to go to find that?

iTz Simon II

iTz Simon II

Reaction score
Sin$
Dirty Dobb said:
I've look at the xbox but I can't figure out how to recover my account...do you know where I have to go to find that?

Don't connect any profile on your 360, press the guide button and you should see recover a gamertag.

OhTargetz

TaRGeTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could You Be Able To Do A .gpd For Halo 3 Plz With All Campaign Finished On Legendary ?

Ride

Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has your Gears 2 .gpd been done legit, meaning does it have all war journal progress completed, because I have been looking for a gpd with completed progress.

D

DarkVader

Reaction score
Sin$
If I delete my profile and recover it, would I lose all save games?

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
DarkVader said:
If I delete my profile and recover it, would I lose all save games?

Pretty sure only if you delete your profile AND the items it will delete game saves. Made the mistake of doing this a week or so ago. So when you delete your profile, do it without the profile items.

I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES

Do you own a Johnny West?
Reaction score
Sin$
iTz Simon II said:
Be careful ! You need to synchronize your profile with your console OFFLINE before connect it on Xbox Live !

No you do not, but if you do it updates to xbox live faster is you do tho.

BUCDOUT57

BUCDOUT57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Geat tutorial will definitely use. Thanks.:thumbup::thumbup:

Got a question though. I dropped my profile to my desktop. Was at 21 mb before mod and ended up 11 mb after rehashing a couple of games. It this normal??

Top Bottom
Login
Register