• Start date
  • Views 28,239
P

Pkarl

Reaction score
Sin$
setsae said:
not in English , I tried this with Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 ,
it worked but my achievements was in some other language.

Good thing i only tested this offline and had a backup of my profile.

read post #8 :wink:

XtremeIconJay

XtremeIconJay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i have a game what i did online and is out of order could i use this to put it back into ordeR?

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If i have a game what i did online and is out of order could i use this to put it back into ordeR?

If the achievements are already unlocked online and it updated with xbox live, then no. I've tried this before, it only works if you haven't connected to xbox live.

L

LT945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol im laughing alot at this cause my friend lost his old acount and wanted to mod his gamerscore back but he didnt know you could do it this way and spent two days straight doing each one individualy.

If the achievements are already unlocked online and it updated with xbox live, then no. I've tried this before, it only works if you haven't connected to xbox live.
Thats wrong ive mis-placed an acheivment and i managed to fix it by replacein the gpd the way in the tut and it re-ordered them online. Just lock the acheivments again then go back online. Then extract youre profile to youre computer and follow this tutouriol with the gpd replacement.

I have written a full tut on how to re-order achievements already updated to xbox live.

S

MichMasteR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol im laughing alot at this cause my friend lost his old acount and wanted to mod his gamerscore back but he didnt know you could do it this way and spent two days straight doing each one individualy.

Thats wrong ive mis-placed an acheivment and i managed to fix it by replacein the gpd the way in the tut and it re-ordered them online. Just lock the acheivments again then go back online. Then extract youre profile to youre computer and follow this tutouriol with the gpd replacement.

I have written a full tut on how to re-order achievements already updated to xbox live.

You cant... the achievements are saved in the Xbox.com server, there is no way to change that

L

LT945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant... the achievements are saved in the Xbox.com server, there is no way to change that
You all keep saying that its impossible but i tell you i have done it. I know that its saved to a server but i actualy changed the order of an achievement saved to xbl servers...trust me i submited a tut on how to do it and it works....all you have to do is lock the achievements and when you come online they will all be locked and just re unlock them in the correct order. I give you my word that it works 100% because my acount had an incorrectly ordered achievement and using that method i managed to fix it whilest online so try it for yourself if you dont beleive me.

For some reason when you lock an achievement on your profile and sign in to xbl it actualy saves over the previous order alowing you to re unlock and fix mistakes.

S

MichMasteR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You all keep saying that its impossible but i tell you i have done it. I know that its saved to a server but i actualy changed the order of an achievement saved to xbl servers...trust me i submited a tut on how to do it and it works....all you have to do is lock the achievements and when you come online they will all be locked and just re unlock them in the correct order. I give you my word that it works 100% because my acount had an incorrectly ordered achievement and using that method i managed to fix it whilest online so try it for yourself if you dont beleive me.

For some reason when you lock an achievement on your profile and sign in to xbl it actualy saves over the previous order alowing you to re unlock and fix mistakes.

Last edited:
L

LT945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried a lot of times, it just changes the order in the Xbox Dashboard, when I recover my account it erases the changes I made... do you have some proof?
Youre not supposed to recover your acount...recovering your acount wont have any changes you make itll have xbox.com`s last known version of your acount...you are supposed to take the acount off your xbox put it into your computer, lock all the achievements for that game, place it back on your xbox via usb/transfer cable sign in and it will save the acheivements as locked then remove your profile again now that the acheivements are saved and unlock the achievements on your computer and correctly order them through le fluffie or whatever you use, rehash and resign, take it back to your xbox again through usb/transfer cable and when you sign in the achievements are no longer locked but re-ordered...there`s no recovering involved at all.

Allow me to clear up the small complication...your achievements on xbox.com will not change but your achievements on your xbox will change when you sign into live.
Sorry for the confusion.

B

BandageHeroDude

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys,

I have edit my achiements for a game and the order is wrong. always when I edit it again with the profile editor v2 and rehash it via modio and copy it back on the console, the system always shows me the old order. =(

X

xAmaZee

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks mate <3 This is very helpful and I'll use this guide when Im going to mod gamerscore

H

HELPxMExPLS

Reaction score
Sin$
OKAY HERE GOES, A FEW MONTHS BACK I WAS FED UP WITH AN ANNOYING GAME, AND WENT TO MOD SOME OF THE ACHIEVENETS, I UNLOCKED AROUND 400GS... THEN AFTER THAT, I WENT TO CHECK THE ACHIEVEMENTS ONLINE AND REALISE THE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT I UNLOCKED FOR THE GAME WAS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER. I'M A PERSON WHO IS A ACHIEVEMENT FREAK, SO I DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME. I TRIED ALL METHODS TO RE-ARRANGE MY ACHIEVEMENT FOR THAT GAME BUT WHEN I ALWAYS GO ONLINE, IT REVERTS BACK AS I THINK IT HAD BEEN SAVED ON THE SERVERS. *** IF ANYONE CAN SUCCESSFULLY HELP ME RE-ARRANGE IT TO THE CORRECT ORDER, I INTEND TO OFFER A REWARD OF MICROSOFT POINTS *** THANKS.

Youre not supposed to recover your acount...recovering your acount wont have any changes you make itll have xbox.com`s last known version of your acount...you are supposed to take the acount off your xbox put it into your computer, lock all the achievements for that game, place it back on your xbox via usb/transfer cable sign in and it will save the acheivements as locked then remove your profile again now that the acheivements are saved and unlock the achievements on your computer and correctly order them through le fluffie or whatever you use, rehash and resign, take it back to your xbox again through usb/transfer cable and when you sign in the achievements are no longer locked but re-ordered...there`s no recovering involved at all.

Allow me to clear up the small complication...your achievements on xbox.com will not change but your achievements on your xbox will change when you sign into live.
Sorry for the confusion.

So what you are saying is that on your dashboard it is in order, but when your friends or xbox personel checks it, it is still out of order... I think the other guy understands, but what I really want is to totally re-order it, so even when i recover my profile, it is in order, i don't mind removing the game off my game record but i can't because of the dumb f*** servers...

K

KicknMax

Reaction score
Sin$
Just starting to add games and stuff. What does it mean to reorder? I've unlocked achievements but I don't understand what this feature is in "Le Fluffie". Please help

Top Bottom
Login
Register