Solved ♥ ★ DESPERATLY NEED HELP! ♥ ★

• Thread starter Harri Owen
  • Start date
  • Views 465
H

Harri Owen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if ive been reset? But how can i fix this problem..?
+ REP IF U HELP ME.

O

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
Reaction score
You might have suspended due to what was in your profile therefore Microsoft takes away the ability to change your profile.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Could you elaborate on "reset"?

H

Harri Owen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh yeah :L, ive been suspended twice :L if i cancel my account do i get some sort of money back?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you have been suspended twice and you hace done something that is against the Code of Conduct, it is possible that you could get permabanned.

And no, if you cancel your subscription, you won't get anything back.

I

IWADMINISTRATOR

IW Kinda Failed
Reaction score
i know the answer, xbox will never take away the priviliges to create and edit a bio / motto from what i know of because ive been ban over 30 times on over 10 accounts for my bio etc. if you have been ban tho "Code of Conduct" will be over every single slot for name / motto etc then just click the center button on your controller make your way over to the profile option in the tab 2 to the right and click edit profile and from there you can edit. That or your profile is corrupted and then if that is the case go to your dash, click on memory go to your hdd or whereever your profile is stored and delete the profile , make sure you delete profile only to avoid loosing anything important and then simply recover the gamertag and it should be all good! rep ++ if it helped :biggrin:

X

x Enjoi Life x

Reaction score
well this happened to me when i tried to mod my gamerscore. you have to delete your profile off of your xbox and recover it. it'll then work! :biggrin:

my apologies, i didnt see the last part on the post above! :/

I

IWADMINISTRATOR

IW Kinda Failed
Reaction score
hehe stealing my ideas :smile:

C

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
its corrupted just recover it

Top Bottom