What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

☠️PC ONLY☠️NAVY DAVEY’S☠️ ☠️☠️FREE MONEY DROP☠️☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
☠️PC ONLY☠️

When I have the time I will happily be hosting money drops no strings attached!

Currently my mod menus are offline in accordance with being updated for the latest patch.

YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE RULES BEFORE JOINING.

RULES:
  1. No game chat (voice and text). This is to protect you and I as Rockstar monitors game chat for specific words such as “Money drop”. To protect us game chat is banned in my lobbies. Please contact me via this thread if you have any questions or concerns.
  2. No other modders and or active mod menus in my session.
  3. Do not try to add me as a friend. My IP R* ID and Social Club are spoofed.
  4. Show up to the drop in passive mode.
  5. Do not kill other players. You are here to get free money focus on that.
  6. Do not bring cops anywhere near the drop area it will lag the game and ruin everyone’s experience.
  7. Last but definitely not least do not spam my inbox asking when I am dropping. I am happy to help people out but on my timeline. Please be patient and I will do drops when I am available to do so.
ANY INSTANCES OF THE PREVIOUS RULES TO BE BROKEN WILL RESULT IN A KICK AND PERMANENT BAN FROM MY LOBBIES.

WHEN ONE PERSON BREAKS THE RULES THE LOBBY WILL END FOR ALL PLAYERS.

GIVE RESPECT AND YOU WILL GET RESPECT IN TURN.

POST YOUR SOCIAL CLUB BELOW AND MEET AT LSIA (AIRPORT).

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR FREE MONEY!

Neither I nor Se7ensins are responsible for any bans, suspensions or resets by Rockstar.

Last edited:
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

When I have the time I will happily be hosting money drops no strings attached!

Currently my mod menus are offline in accordance with being updated for the latest patch.

RULES:
  1. No game chat (voice and text). This is to protect you and I as Rockstar monitors game chat for specific words such as “Money drop”. To protect us game chat is banned in my lobbies.
  2. Show up to the drop in passive mode.
  3. Do not kill other players. You are here to get free money focus on that.
  4. Do not bring cops anywhere near the drop area it will lag the game and ruin everyone’s experience.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR FREE MONEY!
Approved!

Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.

If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register