Working ☠️☠️☠️ Level up Fast! Ten times a day! AFK RP Capture Tutorial☠️☠️☠️

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Do you remember Gameleeleo have solo afk capture before? Suddenly R* removed this. Alike DarioG have solo modded lts before then suddenly R* removed this.
Yes ... they only lasted a very short time before they were patched.

EyeDuDab

...Documenting the Buggiest Game in History
Premium
Reaction score
Do you remember Gameleeleo have solo afk capture before? Suddenly R* removed this. Alike DarioG have solo modded lts before then suddenly R* removed this.
All modded...

Nothing in these are Described on 7 sins here are modded. Everything that we have used to make these particular jobs Were supplied by rock star. There is no current method that you can use to run any playlist of any kind solo. You may be able to run jobs individually solo, But as far as any playlist is concerned, you always need a second person to enable the timer to start counting down to automatically launch the next job

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is a tutorial for you to be able to make your own jobs/playlist.
There is no link.
Yea and they should asking you whats link for playlist on pm. Also YouTube channel have many AFK capture RP too. R* could ban creator on people for put it link on here and very risk.

BUBU420

Reaction score
Could u do a AFK SURVIVAL TUTORIAL. I would like to make one where u can use weapons but not our personal ones so I don't to pay for ammo.

kah_gg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess who’s back?? But I switched to ps4 currently looking to make a new capture and wanted to get up to date on what’s popping in afks

Pop That Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get past it randomly kicking me or my friend even though we have a rubber band on the controller

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get past it randomly kicking me or my friend even though we have a rubber band on the controller
Try banding your left trigger in addition to the left stick.
Your controller should have the batteries taken out(Xbox) and it needs to be plugged into the console.
You should also check your settings to make sure the controller is set to never turn off.

Arbor Snowy

Reaction score
this is all just too much to somprehend... im on xbox one, and if someone could explain this a bit more simply then i would be very thankful.

Top Bottom