What's new

Working ☠️☠️☠️ Level up Fast! Ten times a day! AFK RP Capture Tutorial☠️☠️☠️

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you compare notes on the other method I posted mate? if so what were your findings? It isn't as good for $$ but seemed to generate more RP for me

S

SpurmDonuhGang

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey!
This looks great. I added it and now I just need someone to do it with. I’ll let you know how it goes.

V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it again, worked again from level 62 to 70 just oveenight one playlist if someone needs an coplayer im available to do it right now

MRxGRIME

MRxGRIME

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't help it, I am obsessed with milking as much money and RP as I can from Rockstar. I am continually searching for the most efficient methods of leveling while gaining financially. Playing the game with other players, while fun, oftentimes results in zero money or RP for your time. The best way that I have found to have a consistent source of money and rp are AFK captures. I keep tweaking and this is the latest result.
I made a match in which you will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle. The results are not perfectly even between players one and two. They are fairly close. The short time is the key to this playlists success. You will be able to run it up to four times daily. A low level player will benefit from this greatly. Please feel free to give the playlist a try.
I will be happy to answer any questions and guide you to creating your own if that's what you are trying to do. Enjoy:wink:!
DJdQPF3XUAMssDg

As you can see I started this account in April of this year. I have surpassed level 700 in only five months! Initially it took me one week to reach level 100. It moves faster the lower your level. The higher your level the more RP it takes for you to level up.
DJdQMlDX0AEBhjR

Playlist length :
5 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds

Match length :
20 minutes 40 seconds

Player one winnings:
Per Match:
$34,240 and 16,850 rp

Per Playlist:
$547,840 and 269,600 rp

Player two winnings:
Per Match:
$28,850 and 16,625 rp

Per Playlist:
$461,600 and 266,000 rp

1. You will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle.
2. Check that your left bumper isn't pressed.
3. Watch it for one or two rounds to ensure your controller is banded properly and you aren't stuck.
4. Enjoy making money and RP

Incredible mate.. always look forward to finding your posts because they are 100% no bulls***! Keep it up man, and nice purple :sneaky:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't help it, I am obsessed with milking as much money and RP as I can from Rockstar. I am continually searching for the most efficient methods of leveling while gaining financially. Playing the game with other players, while fun, oftentimes results in zero money or RP for your time. The best way that I have found to have a consistent source of money and rp are AFK captures. I keep tweaking and this is the latest result.
I made a match in which you will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle. The results are not perfectly even between players one and two. They are fairly close. The short time is the key to this playlists success. You will be able to run it up to four times daily. A low level player will benefit from this greatly. Please feel free to give the playlist a try.
I will be happy to answer any questions and guide you to creating your own if that's what you are trying to do. Enjoy:wink:!
DJdQPF3XUAMssDg

As you can see I started this account in April of this year. I have surpassed level 700 in only five months! Initially it took me one week to reach level 100. It moves faster the lower your level. The higher your level the more RP it takes for you to level up.
DJdQMlDX0AEBhjR

Playlist length :
5 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds

Match length :
20 minutes 40 seconds

Player one winnings:
Per Match:
$34,240 and 16,850 rp

Per Playlist:
$547,840 and 269,600 rp

Player two winnings:
Per Match:
$28,850 and 16,625 rp

Per Playlist:
$461,600 and 266,000 rp

1. You will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle.
2. Check that your left bumper isn't pressed.
3. Watch it for one or two rounds to ensure your controller is banded properly and you aren't stuck.
4. Enjoy making money and RP

Awesome. It's about time I made my rp level match my bank balance :roflmao:
PS4 playlist:wink:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/86toxLTWoU-imAY4lWT4Qg

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gave this a try last night, apparently we had a disconnect at some point but I still managed to bank around $300k and went from levels 91-95.

With that said, I would like to warn players to consider going into passive mode before starting up the playlist so that if something happens you're player isn't just getting killed repeatedly. It's probably a non issue for most players but still a suggestion I figured I'd share.

T

tuliominto

Reaction score
Sin$
HI. I`m doing it on PS4 and like it. But I want to know how long can I stay my char in this job list? How long does this list last. When The 16 waves finishes, what happen? Thank you.

OK, but how much hours this playlist have? When all 16 parts os playlist is done, what happen?

The creator said we can win $34,240 and 16,850 rp per match and Match length:20 minutes 40 seconds. Ok But how?

My waves have about 20 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He told me you gotta go in invite only session or closed friend session and after that you start up the mission then u can setup 7 rounds to win instead of 4.

T

tuliominto

Reaction score
Sin$
He told me you gotta go in invite only session or closed friend session and after that you start up the mission then u can setup 7 rounds to win instead of 4.
Is there any other change we can do in the settings to make ir better and longer?

T

threemonkeys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI. I`m doing it on PS4 and like it. But I want to know how long can I stay my char in this job list? How long does this list last. When The 16 waves finishes, what happen? Thank you.

First, heads up to the OP. Job well done Navy Davey. Respect.

tuliominto'
One Playlist of 7 (13) rounds takes 20min. This times 16, you're looking at around 320min / 5 hours 20min total. After that, you just respawn in your session.
Hope that helps.

Again, great job Navy Davey.!

Is there any other change we can do in the settings to make ir better and longer?

lol, think there is no better' buddy. Note, that playlist is more for ppl that want RP.
If you want longer and more money, then you have to use the other playlist.
Not sure if I can post the link here, but a hind would be " T...... = M...... ".

Leebrooksy123

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm doing this and it's working but my control keeps disconnecting even though I have got the left toggle in a position what is the reason for this?

No it's not patched.
You are doing something wrong
Is your controller plugged into your console?
Do you need plugged in?

Leebrooksy123

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still kicks me for idling control is plugged in and toggle is held forward??

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First, heads up to the OP. Job well done Navy Davey. Respect.

tuliominto'
One Playlist of 7 (13) rounds takes 20min. This times 16, you're looking at around 320min / 5 hours 20min total. After that, you just respawn in your session.
Hope that helps.

Again, great job Navy Davey.!
Thank you sir... hope you have fun playing:wink: 
It still kicks me for idling control is plugged in and toggle is held forward??
Are you plugged into the console?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be a temporary drop in your or your friend's internet. One thing I also do to make sure my connection isn't interrupted is I make my profile appears offline and I make sure I don't have any videos uploading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register