Xbox 360 ☄Swerve's Modded Zombies & Multiplayer EXP Lobbies! [CLOSED!]☄

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modded Lobbies' started by Swerve, Apr 30, 2019 with 86 replies and 73,091 views.

Is Swerve legit?

1. Yessirrrr!

2. Nah, but I'm willing to give him another chance :)

3. Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swerve

Swerve ❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Vouches:

[​IMG]
    1. This is a FREE service, so please no ridiculous demands.
    2. Any hate or trash talk will get you a shiny little perma-ban from my lobbies. It's all about love. <3
    3. You do not need to have a mic so that I can confirm if you are from Se7enSins. I'll check usernames.
    4. If you have a mic, no screaming or squeaking.
    5. To be fair, please leave after playing with me, so that others may have a turn. You'll obviously be able to play in my lobbies more than once though, no worries.
    6. Lastly, do not blame me or Se7enSins if you get banned, although there is a very, VERY slim chance of that happening (the reason I say this is because I can unlock achievements for you. If you'd rather not risk a ban for some gamerscore, let me know in a message or on here when you post your gamertag).
    *Disclaimer: In order for the unlocked camos and guns to stick, I'll have to take the group into a public match. This might mean a little waiting period as there are many modders forcing host on the public playlists nowadays. Most importantly, you must be rank 55 for the "Unlock All" mod to work. This can be just rank 55, or rank 55 in any prestige.

[​IMG]
    1. Post your Gamertag below.
    2. Send my current Gamertag a message saying "Se7ensins 4 Life"
    3. Wait for the invite from me. If you don't get one, it means the lobby is full. Stay posted on the thread for the next round.
    4. Once you are in the lobby, post legit.
    NOTE FOR ZOMBIES: THIS IS A 4 PLAYER ONLY LOBBY, SO ME, AND 3 OTHERS.

Proof:

[​IMG]
    Click the photo to enlarge :smile:

Donations: [email protected]

[​IMG]

• Legit Legit x 1
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. BreakdowN

BreakdowN 666 Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
    • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
    • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
    • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
      • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
    Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

3. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Open for a few hours! :smile:

4. Trstar33

Trstar33 Newbie

Ratings:
    can you invite me to a exp lobby on multiplayer plz? can donate after maybe? :smile: gt: WIseTurk98

5. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    I'm doing Zombies for the next little bit but I'll switch to multiplayer later tonight :smile:

6. Collinlane9

Collinlane9 Newbie

Ratings:
  7. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    I'm online, might be my settings that are mixed up, but as long as this thread says open, I'll be online. :smile:

8. II philbin II

II philbin II Newbie

Ratings:
    Legit gt: II philbin II

• Like Like x 1
  9. Collinlane9

Collinlane9 Newbie

Ratings:
    My GT is Guy Castle

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Sorry, console crashed so I've gotta reboot and I'll be up in less than 5 minutes.

11. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Back up and running! One more zombie game left until I switch to Multiplayer :smile:

12. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Currently running multiplayer EXP lobbies, the more the merrier! These will be the last for today!

13. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Closed for the night! Thanks for everyone who participated, and I hope you had fun, I'll be back soon ♥

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  14. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Open for a few hours, I'm currently running EXP and Unlock All in Multiplayer. Remember, you must be Rank 55 in any prestige already for me to be able to unlock everything in-game. Also, it will say I am offline, this is just so I can vet players. I will invite you as soon as you've posted your gamertag on this thread. See you all there!

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  15. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    I'm closed for the night!

16. OP
    Swerve

Ratings:
    Open doing Zombies for the next 4 hours! Don't forget to post your GT below this message before you message me on Xbox. :smile:

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  17. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: CannonBull2424

• Like Like x 1
  18. Go twissttt

Go twissttt Newbie

Ratings:
    Go twissttt

• Like Like x 1
  19. Levieh