What's new

▉ Cataclysm Gaming | An 18+ Pubstomping Community ▉

• Thread starter AnonymousShadow23
  • Start date
  • Views 156
A

AnonymousShadow23

Reaction score
Are you tired of random, horrible teammates? Are you tired of being crushed by the other team, not because of how good they are, but because your teammates just suck? Are you tired of being the only one on your team who can actually do well? If you are, you've come to the right place. We are a casual pubstomping community with groups both in the US and in Europe. We also have groups for Core and Hardcore gamemodes, meaning we cater to everyone. All of us in Cataclysm Gaming are very easy to get along with, and for the most part we are very chill and laid back. However, we enjoy winning and always try to win. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that no one has to play Call of Duty alone.

Now let's get into our requirements:

• Must have a mic for in-game communication

• K/D 1.25 or above

• SPM 200 or above

• Win/Loss 1.00 or above

• 18 years of age or older - no immature players
Other than the age requirement, these are just guidelines. If you are slightly below, that's fine; we understand that playing with randoms isn't easy. That's why we're here :smile:

We are a rank run community, meaning that you still start off as a recruit, and you have the opportunity to rise through the ranks if you show leadership ability. Also, upon joining, members are required to download a free app called GroupMe for communication. Members must also register on our forums within one week of joining, and are encouraged to attend weekly meetings (if you can't make it it's not a big deal).

If you are interested and meet the requirements listed above, please reply to this thread with your gamertag or message me on Xbox Live and I will give you further instructions. My gamertag is Gamertag23Gamer. Thanks!

V

v FFAR

Reaction score
Sounds interesting , I am average at Chaos but a lot better at S&D if any of you play. GT: v FFAR

A

AnonymousShadow23

Reaction score
Sounds interesting , I am average at Chaos but a lot better at S&D if any of you play. GT: v FFAR

Hey! We have a few members who love SnD, and most of don't mind playing SnD if that's what whoever is online wants to play. Messaged you on XBL with the same msg in case you didn't check back here.

Top Bottom