What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

₪ FREE GTA V Online Cash Drop ₪ 40k Bags! ₪ Completely FREE... - OPEN-

Was this lobby Legit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyNet_Anon

SkyNet_Anon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Anon's FREE Cash Drop Lobby! <40k Bags < Completely FREE <
UPDATED: Monday, September 30th 2019
Anyone may join!

My Gamertag: A Banged Head

Please follow the instructions and read the rules below. I look forward to helping you out.

Instructions for joining (PLEASE FOLLOW!)

• Post your Xbox Gamertag in the thread - this means post directly onto the thread as a reply to this message.
    • Wait for an invite from me to join my invite only session. I will invite you forthwith.
    • Note that I do not monitor friend requests or messages on Xbox. I use this thread only as a reference when inviting people to my lobby.

Some Rules to keep everyone happy!
l

1. Please do not spam. Not cool and it takes me longer to invite peopl
  2. I'm not bothered if you have a mic, but please keep noisy/kinects to a minimum (the noise gives me a headache :meh:)
  3. No asking for cohost!
  4. Please be patient. Sometimes the lobby can get very busy and there may be a queue. If you have contacted me here you will get in.
  5. I will invite based on the order in which Gamertags are posted on the thread, I don't expect the lobby to be extremely busy, but in the case of a few minutes delay, please have patience and I WILL be with you. I never forget anyone
  6. Once you have what you need. Please leave the lobby and join a new session in order to save. This helps free up space for others
  7. Last rule... ENJOY and have fun! :smile:
PLEASE POST LEGIT IN THE THREAD IF I HELPED YOU OUT!
Equipment Specifications:
- System: RGH Xbox 360 (Falcon, RGH 1.2)
- Menus: Purge 3.9 Beta, Enfrocer Menu v3.0 SA, SuperiorV
- Stealth Server: Lifetime
- Gamertag: A Banged Head

Proof: :wink::smile:

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Anon's FREE Cash Drop Lobby! <40k Bags < Completely FREE <

Anyone may join!

My Gamertag: A Banged Head

Please follow the instructions and read the rules below. I look forward to helping you out.

Instructions for joining:

1. Post your Xbox Gamertag in the thread.
  2. Wait for an invite from me to join my invite only session. I will invite you forthwith.
Some Rules to keep everyone happy!

• Please do not spam. Not cool and it takes me longer to invite people
    • I'm not bothered if you have a mic, but please keep noisy/kinects to a minimum (the noise gives me a headache :meh:)
    • No asking for cohost!
    • I will invite based on the order in which Gamertags are posted on the thread, I don't expect the lobby to be extremely busy, but in the case of a few minutes delay, please have patience and I WILL be with you. I never forget anyone.
    • Once you have what you need. Please leave the lobby and join a new session in order to save. This helps free up space for others!
    • Last rule... ENJOY and have fun! :smile:
Equipment Specifications:
- System: RGH Xbox 360 (Falcon, RGH 1.2)
- Menus: Purge 3.9 Beta, Enfrocer Menu v3.0 SA, SuperiorV
- Stealth Server: Lifetime
- Gamertag: A Banged Head

Proof: :wink::smile:

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

O9B0666

O9B0666

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept the rules and appreciate the f out of this

Gamer tag o9B0666

F

Fiuryx3

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt Fiuryx3

The nicest one I've met in GTA 5 has worked great Thank u

Last edited:
M

Morp

Reaction score
Sin$
I really dont need money, just rp. Is that alright? If it is my GT is soldat 1960

M

Morp

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Watch out for an invite :smile:
Hmm. Got a unable to connect to session . may have to retry. Gonna try and join from single player. Gta has never really been good with connecting to online stuff XD

SkyNet_Anon

SkyNet_Anon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
S
Hmm. Got a unable to connect to session . may have to retry. Gonna try and join from single player. Gta has never really been good with connecting to online stuff XD
Sent you another invite. Hope you can now join :smile:

M

Morp

Reaction score
Sin$
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register