What's new

Tutorial ••• MW3 Knockback/Fun Vault Mods •••

E

ElmoAndHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
MW3 Knock back/Fun Vault Mods **Afterpatch** works from the 31st of June 2012

These mods are not intended for online use, ranking up or deranking. They are used for glitches and FUN! The cool thing about these mods is that you can host them yourself (Private Match Only) if don't want to host just message or private chat one of the host to join one of there lobbies.

I will have some friends including me to host some lobbies
message or private chat the host while they are online

Hosts:
ElmoAndHalo [Status: Online]

NOTE: You will require a Call of Duty: ELITE membership (Does not require Paid Premium Membership)
Elite Sign Up: http://bit.ly/KhmaJd

Instructions:

1. Open the ELITE sign in - http://bit.ly/L2nsmE

2. Open this link and the copy it to your vault: http://bit.ly/KwtONK

3. Set up a private match / load the game from your vault.

Done. Have fun :smile:

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this legit coz if knockback has come back then i take it the prestige at 55 has also come back? they both have similar mods to each other.

Bar Starred

Bar Starred

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this legit coz if knockback has come back then i take it the prestige at 55 has also come back? they both have similar mods to each other.
The mods are private match mods, not public match. So, no, there won't be a 55 video.

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The mods are private match mods, not public match. So, no, there won't be a 55 video.
God donut, well i was just wishful thinking then. but if these mods are legit in private matches then i spose thats good

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't as good as the original knockback. It is basically you getting shot in the head with headshots only by a shotgun with damage on. Also you have God mode on. Also it has been out a while.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought it was the real knockback
It simulates the same effect as the original knockback but you aren't flying as far out of the map. And it is legit because I did tried it myself with Pwns mode.
no this is a after patch just released it
You aren't the first to make this, and you aren't releasing it. Pwned made it first on his Cmr mod. Ever since his original one, everyone is making these silly threads. :tongue:.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It simulates the same effect as the original knockback but you aren't flying as far out of the map. And it is legit because I did tried it myself with Pwns mode.

You aren't the first to make this, and you aren't releasing it. Pwned made it first on his Cmr mod. Ever since his original one, everyone is making these silly threads. :tongue:.
^This. Just this. It says everything.

Thalo6

Thalo6

Reaction score
Sin$
Look in my vault for 7 mods and a really cool infected gametype. Go on elite.callofduty.com and search for the player Thalo6. You will think they are awesome. on god mode/invincible its made for shotgun jumps.:smile::smile:Have Fun!!:smile::smile:

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Look in my vault for 7 mods and a really cool infected gametype. Go on elite.callofduty.com and search for the player Thalo6. You will think they are awesome. on god mode/invincible its made for shotgun jumps.:smile::smile:Have Fun!!:smile::smile:
Wow, no one has these. OMG I have for ever in your debt. Joke.

Top Bottom
Login
Register