Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome all to ΔDELTA ECLIPSEΔ!
We are a gaming clan that strive in performance, and we do NOT accept defeat.
We are a team and we do not leave any one person out.
ZuS9FJt.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be 16+
Must be active
Must change gamertag to DE (yournamehere) before joining. (IF YOU CAN NOT CHANGE GT AT THAT MOMENT, WE CAN ARRANGE A TIME WHERE YOU ARE ABLE TO)
PARTICIPATE IN CLAN WARS, Not only does this give armor and Exp, but this promotes our clan into higher divisions and levels it up very quickly.

PEOPLE TO MESSAGE TO JOIN:
DE Preatorian (Leader)
DE xPrime (Head of recruitment and MLG D1)

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

If you would like to join our MLG Team, you must msg DE Doxxy (MLG Recruitment)
DIVISION 1 MLG TEAM ROSTER:
  • DE Sapphire (Me)
  • DE xPrime
Message these people for information on our MLG and Gamebattles team.

Thepredatormlg

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
May i ask for a link to your team on the mlg website?

allyjones

allyjones

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome all to ΔDELTA ECLIPSEΔ!
We are a gaming clan that strive in performance, and we do NOT accept defeat.
We are a team and we do not leave any one person out.
ZuS9FJt.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be 16+
Must be active
Must change gamertag to DE (yournamehere) before joining. (IF YOU CAN NOT CHANGE GT AT THAT MOMENT, WE CAN ARRANGE A TIME WHERE YOU ARE ABLE TO)
PARTICIPATE IN CLAN WARS, Not only does this give armor and Exp, but this promotes our clan into higher divisions and levels it up very quickly.

PEOPLE TO MESSAGE TO JOIN:
DE Preatorian (Leader)
DE xPrime (Head of recruitment and MLG D1)

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

If you would like to join our MLG Team, you must msg DE Doxxy (MLG Recruitment)
DIVISION 1 MLG TEAM ROSTER:
  • DE Sapphire (Me)
  • DE xPrime
Message these people for information on our MLG and Gamebattles team.

What's up man! I'm quite interested in your team. I feel like I have a lot to offer you guys. I have a decent following on Twitter where I can promote any videos, and I also have an Elgato Game Capture HD60 so I'm able to record.
Could you contact me on Skype? [email protected]

Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up man! I'm quite interested in your team. I feel like I have a lot to offer you guys. I have a decent following on Twitter where I can promote any videos, and I also have an Elgato Game Capture HD60 so I'm able to record.
Could you contact me on Skype? [email protected]
Yeah! definitly we need more members and since you got an elgato you can help us out with our videos! Il be sure to keep you in contact, i sent you a message on xbox with my skype details

X

xiOliverrrx

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join if you still looking for players

IxSTPxI KNIFE

IxSTPxI KNIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you still looking for members on ur MLG squad

W

Wimbobo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I am very interested in your team. I was a part of a Team that was in platinum devision for Call of Duty: Ghosts. I am currently 15 but hopefully you could make an exception, I have a 1.2 K/D and I am very good at Visual Design. I know A lot about PhotoShop, Flash Professional, After Effects, Sony Vegas, and Many other programs that could be very useful to you. I have been offered 3 Jobs at design studios but Had to turn them down because I am only 15 and am Still in high School. Not only could I do well for you in games, I could edit videos, make montages, Fix up the Logo, and Help you guys make your way to the top! If you are willing to give me a shot, MSG me on Xbox: Skylos 99

Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I am very interested in your team. I was a part of a Team that was in platinum devision for Call of Duty: Ghosts. I am currently 15 but hopefully you could make an exception, I have a 1.2 K/D and I am very good at Visual Design. I know A lot about PhotoShop, Flash Professional, After Effects, Sony Vegas, and Many other programs that could be very useful to you. I have been offered 3 Jobs at design studios but Had to turn them down because I am only 15 and am Still in high School. Not only could I do well for you in games, I could edit videos, make montages, Fix up the Logo, and Help you guys make your way to the top! If you are willing to give me a shot, MSG me on Xbox: Skylos 99
are you still looking for members on ur MLG squad
Alright no worries guys we still got lots of spaces msg me @ DE Sapphire
And i will definitly help you guys out. Hope things work out!

Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need an editor? :smile:
An editor would be great! But anyone who wants to be apart of us must join the clan so if youre interested, msg me at DE Sapphire 
Do you need an editor? :smile:
An editor would be great! But anyone who wants to be apart of us must join the clan so if youre interested, msg me at DE Sapphire

PineCone Mods

PineCone Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get on XBL atm... I am doing homework haha. I am pretty good at cod. the only thing is I am only 15. Also I do gfx and such

Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get on XBL atm... I am doing homework haha. I am pretty good at cod. the only thing is I am only 15. Also I do gfx and such
No problem just message my other members for info and all that stuff to join, be sure to add everyone too!

PineCone Mods

PineCone Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can't get online man I have to do some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register